Chapter 88

According to the class schedule, the dance and singing parts are taught during the daytime, and the rest of the time at the end of the course is arranged by the students themselves.

Class A training room.

After a wave of training, Ye Lunjuan rested with his hands on his knees, and continued training when he felt better.

Silently looking in the mirror, thinking of myself when I just danced, the words "disharmony" are written all over the body.

Finally, I couldn't help sighing: "It's so difficult..."

"Thank you, Ozawa." Ye Lunjuan twisted the bottle cap, and gudugudu was just a few mouthfuls.

Ozawa?

"No thanks." Chu Qianze raised his eyebrows and put the other two bottles on the ground.

At this time, Rong Jinghe was practicing dancing, and Hong was memorizing the lyrics.

Ye Lunjuan put down the water in her hand, and turned on the music to continue practicing.

Chu Qianze was roaming idle in space when Ye Lunzhen suddenly came into view. Taking a panoramic view of the other party's actions, his expression was blank for a moment, and even the blinking frequency was higher.

After practicing several times, Ye Lunjuan was exhausted, and crawled and rolled to Chu Qianze's side, and began to recharge while lying on a corpse. "I'm exhausted, I can't do it anymore."

"Are you okay?" Chu Qianze asked.

"...Alive." Sweat dripped from his face, and he was half-dead.

"It's too difficult, why do my movements look so strange, while you and Brother Jing's movements look so good?"

Chu Qianze raised his arm and waved: "Like this?"

"Yeah, I don't think we're doing a single action." Ye Lunjuan also made a wave and rolled to the side.

I was hit by a crit, and the dimensionality was reduced and crushed.

“Do it again?” Chu Qianze said.

Ye Lunjue puffed out her cheeks and repeated the action just now.

Staring at each other's movements, Chu Qianze was silent for a moment.

"What should I do, is there no help?" Ye Lunzhen looked sad.

"Actually, it's the reason for the basic skills." Chu Qianze didn't stop him and gave the answer directly.

"I know this too, the basic skills are really poor." Ye Lunji lowered his head, feeling extremely frustrated.

"Ozawa, is there anything you can do?"

"Ozawa?" Why do you call yourself this, do I look small?

"Brother Chu!" Ye Lunjuan did not hesitate.

Hearing this title, Chu Qianze smiled: "Call again?"

"Brother Chu, please help me!" Ye Lunzhen looked expectant.

"Haha, okay, start now?" Chu Qianze stood up and began to move his limbs and waist.

Rong Jinghe finished his practice at this time and was preparing for a break.

Seeing that Chu Qianze and Ye Lunji were having a good chat, they walked over and picked up the water next to them. "this is mine?"

Chu Qianze responded. "right."

"Thank you." After taking a sip, he leaned against the wall next to him and wiped his sweat with a towel.