Chapter 94

In the live broadcast room, everyone was very active at this time.

[We can't pick the strength of Jinghe, it's really great, I feel like every frame can be screenshot qwq]

[Go and vote for Jing He! Go, go, go! ]

[However, there was a personal mistake, the treble broke directly, alas, it directly ruined the program. ]

[That's right, everyone else is doing great, so that mistake seems to be particularly prominent, alas... a little sad. ]

[Next set. Rong Jinghe is so powerful, can this be compared? ]

[There is Chu Qianze, he is still the C position, is this going to confront Rong Jinghe? There is something to watch. ]

[To be honest, from the moment I saw the show list, I was looking forward to the showdown between the two. ]

[Didn't Chu Qianze fry CP with Rong Jinghe before? Hahaha so what's the situation? Fall in love and kill each other? ]

[To be honest, I want to make a bubble w]

[Hug away Jinghe, please let him be beautiful, please. ]

[Jing He said, now only focus on career. We can just watch the show, don't talk about CP. ]

Obviously it's the opposite home, I really don't know where the pink bubbles came from...]

]

After the host left the stage, all the lights on the stage went out, giving the trainees time to prepare. Chu Qianze took the lead in standing in the middle, providing a position reference for everyone.

He smiled at the people next to him, opened his mouth and said silently.

Come on.

With drooping eyelids, he tilted his head to the side in an opening pose.

Two lights lit up from the surroundings, the moment the music appeared, the members in the group looked up.

Chu Qianze raised his eyelids, glanced sideways at the camera, and the whole person showed a cold mechanism under the light and shadow.

Seeing this scene, Yu Xiaoyang showed praise in his eyes.

Great start.

"Wow, it's imposing. I really love Chu Qianze's opening." Wu Piao covered her mouth with one hand, but she was staring at the screen and was reluctant to leave. In other words, the moment she saw Chu Qianze, her eyes were firmly grasped.

"You can't just watch Chu Qianze, but also other students." Yu Henry reminded.

He knows each other's temperament and is a proper dance idiot.

"I can't help but be attracted." Wu Xian spread out her hands, and she was a little helpless.

As a practitioner, she knows the level of Chu Qianze.

Every movement of the other party is like breathing, natural and casual, with its own soul in it. With such a good seedling in front of his eyes, who can not look at him.

But as a mentor, it is also a duty to observe the performance of all members.

"I try to pay attention." That's all she could say.

The big deal is to go back and replay, the full version.

Chu Qianze took a step forward first, and the team members followed half a step behind.

Raise the left arm, turn back along the strength, shift the center of gravity, keep up with the shoulder, and extend to the right knuckle.

The limbs rhythm with the drumbeat, the hands change rapidly, and pause at a certain point, as if stuck by the chain, the whole person can't move. The next moment, he directly broke through the confinement and released his movements violently, with full explosive power.