Chapter 79

The other party's face was covered with gauze, and his arms and knees were also bandaged, looking a little embarrassed.

He walked slowly, walked over and sat down next to him. "what happened?"

Zong Xinjue heard the voice, glanced aside, and smiled lightly: "This matter is very bizarre, and the process is also very tortuous, you may not believe it when you say it."

Chu Qianze hummed, waiting for the other party to follow up.

Zong Xinjue sorted out his thoughts in his heart and told what happened one by one. "After I went back last night, I accidentally stepped on something and twisted my waist. At the time, it hurt a bit, but it wasn't too serious, so I didn't pay attention. I thought it would be better if I rest for a while."

Chu Qianze leaned on the chair, glanced sideways at Zong Xinjue, and glanced over his waist.

"When I woke up this morning, I didn't feel right. It was about the same as yesterday, but after all, it is normal to have some problems during training. I plan to go to the hospital after training today."

After all, it is the last day of the appointment, so there can be no accident.

Zong Xinjue said here, paused a little, and gave a warning: "It will be very strange later."

"When I went out in the morning, a dog came out of the grass next to it and rushed towards the middle of the road. There were two cars in front, and the one in front went around to avoid the dog. Then the motorcycle in the back suddenly lost control in order to avoid the car in front."

It seems that it is not intuitive to say so, Zong Xinjue also opened his brain and showed the movement trajectory of the scene with a stickman.

"After the motorcycle in the back got out of control, it slid towards me. Because of the back pain, we couldn't avoid it, and we collided directly."

In my mind, the simple car and the roadside stickman collided head-on, and bounced off in opposite directions.

"The owner flew out and slid forward for a certain distance, and I fell down in the side flower bed." Zong Xinjue's controller represented his own villain and moved to the circle symbolizing the flower bed beside him. fall down. After the description was over, he sighed softly: "I didn't finish the training today... The date was ruined."

What time are you thinking about dating.

"Can you stand up?"

"It's not working hard yet," Zong Xinjue closed the screen on his brain.

He just wants to show his handsome and perfect scene. Originally, I was thinking of finding an opportunity to hide it, and then contact me when the injury is healed, but I didn't expect...

"The nurse found me a wheelchair."

"The wheelchair is coming!" A nurse turned in from the door, still holding the suspended wheelchair.

"Zong Xinjue, I'm absolutely amazing too. You used to look at your wrists, but you finally got your wrists fixed. Now you look at your whole body?"

The nurse's tone was natural and seemed to know.

"Why are you?" Zong Xinjue was a little stunned when he saw people.

"I didn't hear that you came to the hospital again, did you deliberately take a look?" The nurse pouted, and her eyes fell on Chu Qianze.

Yo handsome!

Her carefree expression subsided a little, and she became a lady: "Who are you?"

"This is my boyfriend, who has the master." Zong Xinjue understood the man's inner thoughts at a glance, and spoke first.