Chapter 103

Rong Jing He Dingding looked at this man, "Buy the family bucket again."

"I went out looking for a late night snack, and I saw it was on sale, so I bought it."

Chu Qianze took the things, sat down next to him, and unpacked them. "I've been obsessed with it since the last time I ate it, and now I finally found a chance."

These are the things you should avoid now.

Seeing what Rong Jinghe wanted to say, his intuition would ruin the atmosphere, so Chu Qianze directly stuffed a chicken nugget in it. "You're welcome, eat more."

Silently finished the chicken nuggets, Rong Jinghe said: "The calories are over the limit."

"It's okay, I ate more than this before, and I haven't seen any fat." Chu Qianze said in a relaxed tone and took the drink apart.

After finishing speaking, seeing the other person's movement of eating grilled wings stiff, he chuckled: "If you really grow, I can mentally support you to lose weight."

"You can go." Rong Jinghe didn't know what to say.

After eating that meal last time, in order to control his weight, he directly doubled his training volume.

"Seriously?"

Chu Qianze took a drink, stood up and patted his pants: "Then I'm really leaving."

"Wait."

Chu Qianze: "Tell me if you have something."

"Leave the fried chicken." Rong Jinghe said.

Chu Qianze rolled his eyes: "Think beautifully."

Rong Jinghe chuckled softly and moved to the side, "Come and sit."

Put the whole family bucket between the two of them, Chu Qianze picked up the drink and put it aside.

Seeing this, Rong Jing picked up his cup and touched it. "cheers."

Also, there was a gust of wind on the rooftop.

"What are you thinking about?" Chu Qianze broke the silence.

"I'm thinking, if I eat so much at night, how much more training tomorrow is more appropriate." Rong Jinghe bent his legs, put his arms on his knees, and looked forward at will.

"I still think about it." Chu Qianze was helpless. "Actually, I think, according to your current training volume, it doesn't matter if you eat some of these. No matter how thin people are, they will lose their appearance."

"Really."

"By the way, didn't you have your own original creation yesterday? The lyrics are written, what about the music? Have you thought about it?" Chu Qianze asked.

"There are several versions."

Rong Jinghe said. "Want to hear it?"

"Okay." Chu Qianze responded.

"Then I'll show my ugliness." Without a musical instrument, Rong Jinghe simply clapped his hands to master the rhythm.

"I was walking in the dark, stepping on a dazed beat. I was numb, I didn't know where to stop, I saw the dazzling stage, and I saw you waving neatly."

There is no accompaniment, just a simple cappella, the whole is refreshing and clean.

The lyrics were decided by the two of them yesterday, and the integrity of the song is also very high, it can be seen that a lot of effort has been put into it.

Chu Qianze sat silently next to him and listened to the man singing.

In the song, the protagonist sees the shining idol on the stage, and looks at the fans who are shouting and cheering. Countless light sticks wave neatly, forming a sea of ​​flowers.