Chapter 62

Compare Arena.

"Let me open the room?" Chu Qianze was eager to try.

He hasn't played this game, so I'm curious.

"Yes, you can." Zong Xinjue had no objection.

Open the panel and think about it, Chu Qianze skipped the life and death mode and chose the free mode. Dying in a match doesn't really get you down.

Confirm room creation.

Chu Qianze appeared in a spacious square. Looking left and right, there is enough space, which is very suitable for using equipment.

[Player Zong Xinjue enters the room. ]

"There is a lot of space here, and it should be enough for you to use your skills." Zong Xinjue said, summoning his own weapons and getting ready.

"This is the beginning?" Chu Qianze moved his limbs, waved his arms, and parts were generated wherever he passed.

Various parts are suspended in the air, shining in the sun. The parts were rotated and assembled, and the sunlight scattered into a dazzling rosy glow, falling on Chu Qianze's side face, with a kind of thrilling fierceness.

But at this time, the only witness at the scene had no time to pay attention to these. Zong Xinjue waved his giant shield and rushed directly in front of Chu Qianze, the attack was coming.

In this game, although it shows that there is a lot of freedom, there is a lot of room for development, and some people's specialties in reality will also be brought into the game. However, for the long-term consideration, to ensure that players experience the thrill of becoming stronger during the game, the level and character attributes still occupy a lot of weight.

At present, Chu Qianze has two occupations, one is a poisoner and the other is a mechanic. Compared with the shield warrior, there are obvious shortcomings—

My own agility is average, and the HP is not enough, so melee combat suffers.

He knows this, so try to avoid melee combat.

Watching Zong Xinjue rush towards him, he embodied a long sword and threw it at people.

Zong Xinjue did not respond slowly. After seeing the range, he teleported directly to the back and top of Chu Qianze. The giant shield was raised above his head, and he was about to smash it on Chu Qianze.

Chu Qianze turned around and directly controlled the equipment to block the opponent's attack. The equipment collided with the shield and made a clanging sound.

At the same time, he took the opportunity to distance himself.

The correction mode is activated than the battlefield.

There is no rank suppression, just like letting go of the shackles, this kind of confrontation has no pressure on Chu Qianze at all.

Although he has not played holographic online games for a long time, he has experienced a lot of war with real guns and live ammunition. Even if it is limited by the role itself, by the game skills and character attributes, it can still show different strengths.

Complementary props cannot be used in the Arena, so how to assign skills can only be determined by the players themselves.

With this kite-flying combat method, the opponent's blood is exhausted and the fight is over.

And when Zong Xinjue finished teleporting to another place, he was already surrounded.

"Do you want to continue?" Chu Qianze asked.