Chapter 53

The night was quiet and silent. In the dark room, Chu Qianze was lying on the single bed, breathing lightly.

The lock shaft rotates, making a light click, and the door is quietly opened a crack.

One person opened the door and walked in slowly. The footsteps were light, almost silent. The man turned around, held the handle in his hand, closed the door, and after all this was done, he just stood there for a long time.

Longly, he turned around and walked towards where Chu Qianze was. Walk past the writing desk, the bookshelf, and stop by the bed.

At this time, a hand quickly stretched out and grabbed the person's arm.

"... um!"

The familiar voice sounded, making his hand loosen.

Turn on the small light next to it, and a halo will light up in the dark room, illuminating the interior scene.

"Chai Heling?"

He really didn't expect this God to operate.

After a while, no response was heard. Chu Qianze noticed something was wrong, grabbed the opponent's arm and turned it over, but saw that the person was still closing his eyes, calming each other.

So this is, sleepwalking?

Seeing that this man's hair was a little messy, and some directly poked his eyelids, Chu Qianze stretched out his hand to help him brush it away, but saw Chai Heling was frowning.

Lightly place your fingertips between the eyebrows and smooth it.

After a while, Chai Heling frowned again.

Chu Qianze felt amused, and his white fingertips gently slid between his eyebrows.

This is not awake.

He was about to withdraw his hand, but was pulled.

The familiar feeling made him frown.

He put his hand on Chai Heling's shoulder and was about to push him away, but he heard a low voice.

"Chu...Chu..."

The voice is very soft, the tone is very light, but with a small grievance, no defense.

Chu Qianze's pushing action stopped, and most of his original strength was reduced. Chai Heling held himself with great strength, as if he was afraid of letting people go.

Seeing that people were entangled and unwilling to let go, Chu Qianze followed him. With a sigh, he carried Chai Heling's clothes by the back collar, and put his other arm around the person, preparing to adjust to a comfortable posture.

Suddenly, I felt something strange under my hand.

The pajamas worn by Chai Heling were originally reserved for him by Chu Qianze, brand new and have not been worn yet. I bought this at the time because it was loose, the fabric was good, the breathability was good, and it was comfortable to wear. Because of this, he could easily feel that something was wrong.

Pull the man up, Chu Qianze pulled up the hem of his shirt with one hand, his gaze moved down, and landed on his scarred back.

In general, wounds that are too severe will leave scars, but they will gradually fade over time. When Chai Heling lived with him before, he didn't have any of these.

I don't know how this person came here in the past year.

Put down his shirt, Chu Qianze turned off the light, and put his arms around him and lay back down again.