Chapter 60

Glancing aside, I saw Zong Xinjue staring at the wine glass in his hand with a focused expression.

"Hey, I'm back to my senses." He raised his hand and patted the next person.

"What's wrong." Zong Xinjue drank the rest of the wine in one fell swoop.

"What are you thinking, so fascinated, if you don't know, you will think you are sitting down."

Chu Qianze raised the jug in his hand: "More?"

"I'm just surprised,"

Zong Xinjue handed over the cup in his hand and continued: "A person like you still has a lover."

"Is it true?"

"Pour wine," Zong Xinjue urged.

"It's better to play games if you have time. What's good about falling in love? It's a waste of time, energy, and money. Maybe in the end, people will follow others."

"You can't eat grapes and say grapes are sour."

Chu Qianze said that he has a large number of adults, and he does not have the same knowledge as others, but just took back the action of pouring the wine.

"The wine has not been poured yet." Zong Xinjue reminded.

Judging from what the system gave before, it seems that the protagonist Shou is in an ambiguous stage with many people. According to this analogy, there are several candidates.

Damn it, do I have to try one by one?

Recalling the list above, her eyes fell on Zong Xinjue.

"Hello, Zong Xinjue." Chu Qianze said.

"What."

"What do you think of me?"

Chu Qianze turned to face the other side, his eyes widened, waiting for the other side's answer.

Zong Xinjue looked at Chu Qianze, froze for a moment, then lowered his head to play with the cup in his hand, and said, "I have no feelings for you."

"Cut, who asked you this."

Chu Qianze took a sip of wine and turned his back to the person.

I'm also a fan, actually asking such a silly question.

He likes me so much every time, how could he cut me and rob me of things.

He silently reduced the possibility of Zong Xinjue to an extremely low level.

With a sigh, Chu Qianze raised the arm holding the jug. Seeing that no one responded, he shook the things in his hand: "Don't you want to drink, come and get it yourself."

Zong Xinjue took the jug away and heard Chu Qianze continue.

"Don't be right, remember to pour it with a cup."

The already inexplicable irritability is now a bit worse.

"Trouble."

Chu Qianze said leisurely: "You don't even have a reason for such trouble."

"No need." Zong Xinjue looked cold.

Chu Qianze laughed, turned over and turned back: "Then may I ask Mr. Zong, how do you feel about the costumes for this mission? Do you think it's great, opening the door to a new world? "

Looking back, "I think this dress would be more suitable for you."

"Where, you are too modest."

Seeing that this person was not happy, Chu Qianze felt relieved.