Chapter 93

"Huh??"

Hearing Chu Qianze's words, Dou Xi couldn't control the volume, and the voice suddenly resounded throughout the practice room.

After he reacted, he covered his mouth with his hands, his face flushed with embarrassment. "Brother Chu, you, are you serious..."

"I look like I'm joking?" Chu Qianze bent one leg, leaned against the wall behind him, and felt extremely relaxed.

But this word, this word is too eye-catching...

Dou Xi glanced left and right, and saw that the people in that group were all staring at him, and the spiky head was even more vicious, and she wished to rush over to fight with them. He blinked desperately, put one hand on the corner of his mouth, and whispered, "Brother Chu, your voice is lower."

"What's the matter, I'm just a normal chat."

"I...that person is much better than me, and I haven't learned how to dance yet." Dou Xi lowered his voice, although he really wanted to be brave, but This is the truth. The opponent was B-rank twice, and he was F-rank twice. This is the fact, the difference in strength.

"Leave the rest aside, I'll ask you if you want to win?" Chu Qianze was straightforward.

Dou Xi was silent.

As Chu Qianze said, originally according to the trend, he would be eliminated. The original dream was to become an idol and become a shining existence on the stage, but the reality is too difficult, much more difficult than imagined. But why are you still working so hard now, isn't it just unwilling.

I am lacking in roots and tend to learn things slower than others, but...

Dou Xi clenched her hands tightly and nodded vigorously: "...think."

How much action, how little sound.

What is this, is it leaking?

Chu Qianze felt amused and put one hand on his lap: "What are you thinking? Loud, I can't hear you."

"I want to win!" Dou Xi shouted.

"Very good, if you dare to say your goals, you will make progress." Chu Qianze applauded and smiled with relief.

"...Thank you."

Just after Dou Xi finished speaking, reacting to what he had done, his eyes suddenly widened, and he looked at the hedgehog head subconsciously.

"Hey, I'm a jerk."

Because the two didn't avoid anyone when they talked, the hedgehog paid attention to their conversation from the beginning. But now it's just a provocation. He stood up from the ground and was about to walk over to the two of them.

"Cold Jing!"

Rong Jinghe shouted loudly, stopping Leng Jing's movements.

Leng Jing didn't walk over. After scratching his head, he still felt uneasy, raised his index finger and pointed at Dou Xi.

"Good boy, you still want to beat me like this? Wait for you if you have the ability, we will see you on stage. When the time comes, I will let you see, what is dimensionality reduction and crushing!"

When did Dou Xi see this scene, he shrank his neck subconsciously, Chu Qianze patted him on the shoulder when he saw it.

"Comrade Leng Jing, do you know that when you point one finger at someone else, the other four are pointing at yourself? That sentence just now applies to you as well."

"You!" Leng Jing suddenly exploded. He wanted to rush up, but was stopped by Rong Jinghe.

"What are you, if you can't speak, keep silent, make use of your strengths and avoid weaknesses, do you know?"