Chapter 102

Rong Jinghe came to the stage, took the card representing his ranking, hugged a few people, and then came to his own position to stand.

Chu Qianze glanced at the person next to him, but didn't say anything, just patted him on the shoulder.

Rong Jinghe suddenly smiled, then continued to face the camera.

"Congratulations to our students, I hope everyone can have better performance in the future."

What Henry Zhang said later, Rong Jinghe didn't really listen to it, he recalled in his heart, his performance in this performance.

When the fireworks broke down, I thought about a lot of things, but I have no impression of what it was like at that time. Was it because the focus was too much on the fireworks at the time, the expression or which dance move was wrong?

Possible.

In the end, I was too careless.

The ranking announcement was over, Yu Henry looked at the time, and then said: "It's almost time now, there are classes in the afternoon, everyone go back to rest first, adjust yourself more, don't be too tired already."

"The rest of the time is up to you."

A burst of crying sounded from the back, Chu Qianze looked over, it was the students who were eliminated.

Dou Xi also wiped away her tears. Although he was lucky enough to stay, the friends who came with him were eliminated. Go on, the bedroom is almost empty.

Glancing at the few people over there, Henry Zhang sighed and walked over to comfort a few words. All he could do was reassure him.

Chu Qianze went out with a few roommates and took a nap after eating. In fact, the time was quite tight.

Seeing that Rong Jinghe was wandering, Chu Qianze patted his shoulder and asked, "Where's your bag?"

Sachet?

Rong Jinghe was stunned, subconsciously touched his waist, but fluttered. "It seems that I forgot to take it in the public training room. I'll go back, you guys go first."

"Okay, let's go to the cafeteria first and get a seat for you." Ye Lunyuan said.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." Rong Jinghe turned around and walked back quickly after a few people waved.

After Rong Jinghe turned a corner, he slowed down, took a deep breath and ran again. Came to the public training room, opened the door, found his satchel from the cabinet according to memory, and then went out again.

Several people came to the cafeteria together, but found that there were not many people here, and there was no need to queue to buy food.

Ye Lunjuan suddenly remembered that it was not the time before, more than 100 people lined up to buy food.

"Before 108, now 60." Hong looked around and gave birth to some feeling out of thin air.

"Suddenly, it's nearly half the number, and you don't even need to queue."

"When you were queuing before, you thought it was troublesome, but now you don't need to line up, and you feel that there are too few people." Chu Qianze picked up the plate next to him and passed it to a few people.

"Eat, sleep, and go to class!"

Chu Qianze looked at the dish, but it was not sweet.

Seeing Rong Jinghe coming from outside, Chu Qianze waved to him, indicating that everyone is here.

Quickly walking over, Rong Jinghe lifted the satchel up: "It's been a long wait."

"We just arrived, we haven't had time to buy food yet." Ye Lunji said.