Chapter 30

"Do you have any weaknesses? What is the physiological structure of the blood race?"

"Head?"

Chu Qianze moved his finger and hit the man directly on the head.

"Heart?"

In the alley, a vampire next to Bo Qi was wailing, blood splashing out of his heart.

"Or down there?"

Chu Qianze picked a man at random, continued his test, and successfully received a scream.

"It looks all right, it's a bit large." Chu Qianze said, his hands kept moving.

The vampires who were originally surrounded by Bo Ye were confused for a moment because of this sudden attack. No one knew where the bullet came from and who it would hit.

Bo Yu seized the opportunity and quickly countered when they were in a panic, trying to break out of the encirclement.

The three vampires jumped up from different directions, looking crazy, as if they wanted to fight him. At this time, Bo Kui had just wiped out a blood clan, the sickle was still in the air under inertia, and only two people were within the attack range, that is to say, one person was destined to be missed.

Without any hesitation, Bo Yu prepared to resist the next attack, and after delaying the time, he killed all three. At this time, a slight sound of breaking through the air came, and a blood clan who had vacated the sky flew straight out.

Bo Qi turned his wrist and solved the other two.

A figure rushed out and wanted to sneak attack on Bo Qi, but was quickly hit by a bullet and fell back to the ground.

At this time, Bo Qi also understood that someone was helping him. Although I don't know what this person's purpose is, it is really not in line with his character not to seize such a good opportunity.

To completely give up on healing the wounds on his body, Bo Qi devoted all his energy to attacking.

Originally, when Bo Qi was only alone, he needed to beware of attacks from all around, and it was inevitable that he would be a little constrained. But it's different now. Whenever someone wants to sneak attack, he will always be solved by that mysterious man. After he has no worries, his efficiency is greatly improved.

It just confirms that sentence, offense is the greatest defense.

"Hey, this gun can automatically generate bullets? What's the principle? It's too energy-saving and environmentally friendly." Chu Qianze said, and glanced to the side.

"Are you okay?"

I saw two blood clans lying down next to Chu Qianze. Red eyes, fangs directly exposed.

They were tied together, and the weapons that were originally intended to be used against Bo Qi were all dealt with by themselves.

At this time, their eyes were full of fear, and they murmured: "Monster..."

He went up to say hello in a friendly way, and asked about the situation in the alley, and the two immediately attacked.

Seeing them going back and forth, just those two words, or another synonym, Chu Qianze has no interest in continuing to chat.

Turn his gaze back to the alley, at this time Bo Qi has completed the upper hand and no longer needs support. He can handle things by himself, and Chu Qianze will not take any more shots.

Although I just said that this gun is not good, it actually performs quite well. Especially now that I find that the world is more dangerous than I imagined, and it is better to have something to protect myself than nothing.