Chapter 109

Recently, the show "Debut, Trainee" is in the limelight. According to the arrangement of the program team, several trainees were selected to participate in the variety show of the same company.

After finishing the rehearsal and making sure there is no problem, everyone can finally rest.

Chu Qianze retracted his movements and moved his lower limbs, only to see Rong Jinghe standing in place without moving. "Is it alright?"

"No problem." Rong Jinghe adjusted the headset and tidied up his messy hair.

Seeing Chu Qianze staring at him, he gave a small smile: "Don't worry, I know what to do."

Seeing the other party like this, Chu Qianze has nothing to say: "Come on."

"Of course, so do you." Rong Jinghe said.

"What's wrong with Brother Jing?" Leng Jing came over and asked.

"It's old, it's nothing." Rong Jinghe said.

"I didn't expect to join you in a variety show. We didn't form a team during the fitness activities before. It's very fateful to be able to participate in the activity together this time." Leng Jing grinned and said in a tone of voice. Unconsciously reveal some self-confidence

Rong Jinghe responded, but did not continue.

Leng Jing jumped directly to the top 20 in the last ranking, and successfully stayed. It is really surprising that he can surpass other trainees to participate in this variety show with a ranking of 20. Maybe the other party has some bright spots, otherwise they won't be selected.

"Brother Chu, congratulations on winning the first place this time." Leng Jing turned the topic to Chu Qianze.

"It's just a fluke." Chu Qianze said.

"Actually, sometimes, the world is quite unfair, but there is no way out, there is always a solution." Leng Jing still remembered at this time that other people learned that they were participating in variety shows At that time, that envious and surprised expression.

It was so cool.

"Although the first one looks pretty, but sometimes, the ranking is really nothing, do you think so? Choice is more important than hard work." What about training hard, in the end Still can only watch me come to the variety show.

The more he talked, the more excited Leng Jing became. Not only did he get rid of the crisis of elimination, but he also successfully turned around against the wind and got a place in the variety show.

Is there something wrong with this person?

Chu Qianze pulled the corners of his mouth, too lazy to answer.

The variety show officially started shooting, everyone completed the opening dance and appeared in the applause of everyone.

"I just watched Chu Qianze

, look over there from time to time, what are you looking at? ' the host asked.

Suddenly being cued, Chu Qianze recovered from his wandering and smiled seamlessly: "I found that the floor here is very clean, especially the one where I danced just now."

At the beginning of the show, there was a dancer lying on the ground, wiping the floor with the clothes he was wearing.

The audience immediately burst into laughter when they heard this.

"No one knows more about mopping floors than I do."

A small part of the audience stared at Chu Qianze and Rong Jinghe, their faces flushed with excitement.