Chapter 122

As soon as he saw that face, he couldn't help thinking of the dreams of the past few days, and complex emotions rushed into his mind.

How can you think of this person as that person, and even think about doing such absurd things.

Before, he criticized Chu Qianze, saying that he should not judge arbitrarily, but he turned his head and dreamed of giving people to...

Shen Hezhi felt that he had stained his idol.

Too bad.

He couldn't help sighing, and the whole person slumped.

"Well, how many years have you been driving?" Chu Qianze couldn't help asking.

"Five years, what happened." Being suddenly asked such a question, Shen Hezhi looked up at Chu Qianze, and then looked forward again.

"Many old drivers accidentally overturned because they thought they were very skilled."

From the time he got in the car to the present, this person either peeked at himself, or covered his face and sighed like he was unlovable. It really makes people wonder if the other party will accidentally use the accelerator as a brake, or accidentally miss some obstruction to go on a rampage.

"I told you—" Shen Hezhi tilted his head to speak, facing Chu Qianze's face. The memory came back last night, and the words stopped in his throat.

Fuck.

See what I do? Just ignore me, what kind of scarecrow is playing here?

"Look at the road?" Chu Qianze pointed to the front.

Withdrawing his gaze again, Shen Hezhi was accustomed to staring at each other when he spoke, so the next time he spoke, he turned his head back halfway.

"I don't have to watch the road, you know why."

"Huh?"

A car came in front, Shen Hezhi withdrew his hand on the steering wheel.

Chu Qianze: ? ? !

The steering wheel rotates, and the vehicle ahead automatically evades, and the two oncoming vehicles are easily staggered.

"Because it's self-driving."

"...you cow."

The corner of his mouth twitched, Chu Qianze was speechless.

The two sat silent, and the atmosphere fell into a strange silence.

"Chu..." Shen Hezhi originally wanted to call his name, but stopped temporarily when he was about to say it.

pursed her lips and suppressed the strange feeling: "Chu Qianze."

"Reading the script?"

"Yes, Director He said let me familiarize myself with the script and memorize all the lines, because when the time comes, I will directly shoot the whole paragraph."

Shen Hezhi: "Is there anything unclear?"

Chu Qianze: "Not yet."

Shen Hezhi: "If there is something unclear, you can say it, everyone can discuss it."

Chu Qianze: "Okay, I see."

The conversation ended, and the carriage became quiet again.

Inexplicable, Shen Hezhi found a topic by himself: "The audition is just the beginning, the shooting is the most important. You have never filmed before, you may not be comfortable at first, but you must get used to it as soon as possible. ."