Chapter 69

The birds are responsible for blocking the sky, the legion where the commander is responsible for cutting off the back road, and the guards of the city wall are responsible for blocking the front road and enclosing the two in the main city.

As soon as the player catches up, this is what they see. When I thought about going forward, it was prompted that it was not allowed to go forward, so I could only watch it from a distance, but it was shocking enough.

"Is this the legendary three-legged confrontation, catching turtles in the urn?"

"What are you talking about? Can you escape by being surrounded by this? I feel very suspended."

"Damn, it's too far to see clearly! Why can't you move forward? Why didn't you see that you need to block the range before doing a task."

"Telescopes, telescopes are sold here, one three ingots, two five ingots!"

"Anyone who sells something so soon? Cow batch, sharp enough."

"We do business to sense the market trend in real time~ Do you want to buy it? If you don't buy it, hurry up and continue to watch. I still want to do business. Please let it go, let it go ."

"Two telescopes!"

"Okay! Five ingots!"

Looking at the two people trapped in the middle, the commander hummed, raised his chin, his eyebrows were full of arrogance: "The calf is running quite fast, run, run again, Why didn't you run? What are you doing here?"

"Are you not good at language?"

Chu Qianze grinned, "I obviously flew over."

Hearing this, the commander changed his face. At this time, how dare you swear at yourself?

"Okay, fine, give it to me—" Go!

Before he finished speaking, a bullet penetrated the guard next to him.

Numerous mechanical arrangements, assembly and assembly. Rotating to form a variety of firearms, unbolted and loaded, the movements are neat and uniform, the angles are precise, and there is no slight difference. One second before the commander's words are all finished, they all open fire, the fire flashes, the bullets slid through the air, and the bullets rained. Next, it turned the situation into chaos.

At this time, Chu Qianze was not idle either, under the cover of countless machines, he flew towards the city wall quickly. His goal has always been clear, that is, to leave the main city and get outside.

Leave here, there is more actionable place.

Seeing that Chu Qianze was moving quickly, all the three parties started to attack, the crossbow and arrows flying from the city wall, and the magic techniques pouring down from the sky...

Chu Qianze wandered through these attacks.

As a shield warrior, Zong Xinjue has excellent defensive power in addition to super attack power. At this moment, he is in charge of the defense of the two of them. As long as there is a melee attack, they will be defended by him. It has to be said that because of his existence, Chu Qianze was able to spread his arms and act without any worries.

Seeing that his stamina is about to be exhausted, there is a bottle of recovery potion in front of him.

"Drink." Zong Xinjue was concise.

Zong Xinjue slowed down with his skill defense, glanced at Chu Qianze, and then opened the potion.

The effect of the medicine worked, and the physical strength that had bottomed out began to recover. But it's not the way to go on like this. The things you carry on your body are limited, and you really can't support such a war of attrition.