Chapter 91

At the end of the dance, there was applause in the venue, which was very enthusiastic, and it was a lot more noisy than the previous ones.

Because Chu Qianze and his group were the first to win the song "Little Lovely", a group of big men selling cute online, it has a very visual effect.

"Wonderful!"

"Good! So cute! Hahaha—"

Someone shouted at the bottom, and broke the sound directly at the back.

The coordinates are in class A, someone named Hong, I remember you.

Chu Qianze's smile was even brighter.

Yu Henry Zhang was also a little bit funny, he picked up the microphone and looked at Wuxi next to him: "Mr. Wuxi, please talk about it first, and give these students some suggestions and comments."

Wuya also laughed, but she still had to be serious at this time. She coughed softly: "First of all, your movements are basically correct, and the overall feeling is quite good, but—"

Typical courtesy and then soldiers.

"This is a very cute song, I believe everyone knows it when they are studying. So singing and dancing should give people a kawaii feeling. Some students Probably because there is a burden in my heart and I haven't done enough."

Wuya picked three students as examples, talked about their strengths and weaknesses, and gave a rating.

"Chu Qianze, you gave me a great surprise,"

Maiyu teacher sorted out the information in his hand: "Because your personal style does not match this cute style, I thought there would be a sense of gap, but I didn't expect you to handle it very well. The contrast is indeed Yes, when you were dancing, you turned it into a contrasting cuteness, which I think is very good. I didn't expect this style, you also master it very well, I really got hit. I feel that you are a very coquettish person ."

The last sentence is a compliment.

"Thank you, Teacher Wuxian." Chu Qianze said.

Yu Henry took over the words: "It seems that our teacher Wuxian has a high evaluation of Chu Qianze, and then it is the turn of the rating. What do you think you will get?"

"The teachers have rated me so high, and I'm too low. I'm sorry for your recognition."

Chu Qianze pulled the hem: "I hope to continue wearing it."

Yu Henry Zhang: "Then I won't give up, A, congratulations!"

Bowing and thanking, Chu Qianze put down the microphone and began to act as a background board that would nod and applaud. After the teachers had finished evaluating the rest, they could leave the stage.

Finally, this group has 1 A, 2 B, 2 C, and 4 F.

"Wait everyone,"

Yu Henry stopped everyone from leaving, teasing in his eyes. "Chu Qianze, I saw your last set of moves, and you did it very well. Can you show us another demonstration?"

"This is great, and I think your last move is great too." Wu Chan echoed.

Everyone in the audience laughed out loud and gloated.

Ye Lunjuan covered her grown mouth and poked the handrail desperately. Brother Chu is so funny too hahaha.

Blinking frequency is faster, Chu Qianze replied naturally: "Of course."

Glancing between the tutors, "I'm starting."

After a moment of brewing, the smile blooms.

He sang the last lyric, raised his hand and poked his cheek, then raised his arms to draw a big heart, bent his knees and tilted his head.