Chapter 5

"Cousin, I came to see you, how are you doing recently?" Ye reopened the door of the office, took a few steps and sat down on the office chair on the coffee table next to him. Turned around in the chair.

Yun Zhoujie's expression did not change, and even the movements of his hands did not stop.

Ye Chong was used to the appearance of Yun Tianjie, and continued without any influence: "Cousin, the news that you took a person for a walk in the back garden at the reception before. , but now it has already spread. They all say that you are Tieshuhua, cousin, what do you think now as a party? "

Yunday mustard move. Inexplicably, he remembered the man's playful expression, but quickly expelled the man from his mind.

"No wonder you haven't been in love all the time, so you like that one. Now society is more open, gender is not a problem at all, I believe uncles and aunts can understand. Cousin, you have a good eye, I've never seen a man look so good in women's clothes."

Yun Zhoujie heard that something was wrong, she looked up at Ye Zhong: "You mean Zhong Mu?"

"Yeah, he's still our anchor, what's his name, Hiiragi wood! I've seen him live before."

"I said something back then and asked the guard to arrange for him to come in. It turns out that the sweetheart Zhong Mu said was you. It's really fateful." Ye Zhong said this, and suddenly remembered himself I came to ask for first-hand information, so I could not help but ask quietly, "Cousin, where have you progressed? Would you like me to help the staff officer?"

It turned out that Zhong Mu came in for the party and was made by Ye Zhong. Originally, Yun Zhoujie had already ignored this matter, but Ye Zhong didn't expect Ye Zhong to come to the door by himself.

He narrowed his eyes slightly, and his voice was a little cold: "Are you okay now?"

Is this about to start? Ye Zhong took the chair and slid to the front of the desk, with some anticipation in his heart, but his face was extraordinarily reserved: "Of course, I'm very free now."

"Very good."

Yun Zhoujie took the stack of documents and pushed them over: "You can handle these, and give them to me before get off work."

Sunny, thunderbolt!

Ye froze in place.

Seeing that Ye Zhong didn't move, Yun Zhoujie raised her eyebrows, picked up a bunch of them, and was about to push them over.

"Don't!" Ye Zhong screamed.

At this moment, the mobile phone alarm sounded in the office, which is the unique reminder music of Group A live broadcast. Ye took out his phone again and found that it wasn't his own.

Then only...

Ye looked at Yun Jiujie and took out his mobile phone, watched Yun Jiujie look down at the news and smiled lightly, then looked up at him coldly.

"Anything else?" Yun Zhoujiao said emotionlessly.

Ye pulled back his leaning neck and smirked, "No more."

"Then leave." Yun Zhoujie paused and said seriously: "Don't believe in rumors, don't spread rumors. It's okay to gossip less, think more, do more things, and take this share away by the way. ."

After finishing speaking, Yun Zhoujie took a planning book and put it on the stack of documents.

"Farewell bro, that's enough, I'll leave now!" Ye Zhong picked up the documents and walked out quickly, for fear that his cousin would give him another job later.