Chapter 55

In the evening, go back to the road.

"I took care of those roses last night, do you want to try making a flower cake?"

"Can I?" Chai Heling asked.

"Of course, the petals are very fresh, and the taste should be good." Chu Qianze just finished speaking when he saw that the other party was driving a little faster.

Looking at the speedometer, the pointer can see the speed deviation with the naked eye, he reminded: "Be careful not to speed."

"I've been paying attention." Chai Heling said, shifted a gear again, and passed the car next to him.

Seeing that Chai Heling exercised very steadily, Chu Qianze didn't say anything.

Seeing the store in front, he suddenly remembered.

"By the way, we have to go to the mall to buy something. There is definitely not enough flour at home, and there are not many empty jars, so we have to buy these."

Chai Heling responded, turned the steering wheel, and changed the route to the nearest mall.

Back home, Chu Qianze brought back the petals hanging on the windowsill.

"What should we do first?" Chai Heling took the last few petals back and asked.

He doesn't know anything about this.

"Wait, I'll take a look."

Chu Qianze turned on his phone and searched for tutorials online.

"Didn't you say you can do it yourself?" Chai Heling leaned over and glanced.

"I know how to do it, so let's take a look. This is called reviewing before the exam."

Chu Qianze asked people to go over and found a large pot from his home: "We have to make petal fillings first to help break these petals, and it will be more convenient to get them."

Over time, his enthusiasm faded at a rate visible to the naked eye.

"How long are we going to do it."

"This is not going to work?" Chu Qianze sneered, his hands kept moving.

"How can a man say no." Chai Heling took a deep breath and continued to be stunned.

"Then let's wait for a while, it will take some time to wake up, let's get something else."

Speaking, Chu Qianze walked to the kitchen with a plate of petals.

Put a few tablespoons of oil in a pan, set it on fire, and set aside the bread crumbs that were prepared not long ago. The roses tumbled in the bread crumbs for a while, and put them directly into the pot.

"This is frying."

Chai Heling stood beside him, secretly looking forward to it.

"Yes,"

Chu Qianze picked up a few fried petals, put them on a plate and handed them over, "The chopsticks are over there, take them yourself."

Chai Heling took a few bites, his eyes lit up: "Delicious!"

"That's right." Chu Qianze let out a smug sigh, keeping the speed in his hands.

After the two people filled their stomachs, the resting noodles were basically completed, and they continued to make flower cakes.

As the oven finishes running, there will be a ding.

In Chai Heling's expectant eyes, Chu Qianze brought up the prepared flower cake. "Try it?"