Chapter 64

"Don't worry, as long as he succeeds in getting here, I won't embarrass you." The parrot's small claws re-clawed on the shelf, tore off a piece of meat from the leg of lamb, and said while eating.

"You are a parrot, is it really okay to eat mutton?" Chu Qianze looked at the screen, and then landed on the parrot again.

"It doesn't matter." The parrot pecked the sheep's bones and walked around it, squinting in enjoyment.

Seeing that this little thing was eating well, Chu Qianze did not speak any more, but focused on the surroundings of the room.

"You are the only one here? Where is your master?"

Parrot: "How about you guess?"

"What are you eating here alone?" Chu Qianze asked.

Hearing this, the parrot eats a little faster, bites down a piece of roast meat, swallows it, and then has the heart to speak. "The main hall usually eats the morning dew and the fruit from the tree."

Oh, vegetarian.

"It's been so long, so long that I forgot what meat tastes like. My favorite is meat." When he said this, the parrot wanted to cry.

"I feel sorry for you." Chu Qianze sighed and patted its head.

No wonder at that time, when I smelled the smell of barbecue, I had such a big reaction.

"In fact, that's it, I'm used to qwq"

Chu Qianze walked around the room while talking to the bird, observing the details. White gauze curtains, a round wooden table, and a small nest on the huge bed, which is probably a place for parrots to sleep.

On the wall opposite the bed, there is an oil painting.

In the oil painting, a woman is holding a small parrot in her arms. The emerald ring on the woman's hand matches the color of the parrot's feathers and looks very beautiful.

"This is you?" Chu Qianze pointed to the small group.

"Yes, that's my master, the cutest master in the world." The parrot will shake its tail and begin to eat the piece of meat that connects the lamb to the leg, which is a bit hard to chew.

"You must be on good terms."

Chu Qianze came to the window and opened the curtain.

It's night outside, from here, there are endless trees. The castle is deep in the forest. At first glance, it really looks like an old witch's residence in a fairy tale, at least it smells like that.

"Can I go to other parts of the castle?" Chu Qianze asked after seeing the room.

Seeing Chu Qianze standing around observing the situation, as if he was traveling, the parrot could not help but ask curiously. "Aren't you worried about that person? He is fighting hard to save you."

"It's useless for me to worry. After all, you won't let me out." With one hand in his pocket, Chu Qianze turned to look at the parrot, the light shining on his side face, looking a little bit indifferent.

"If you want to go shopping elsewhere, then go." The parrot raised its small paws and said in a slower tone: "Don't enter the closed room casually, there are traps in it, and it is easy to die Lost."

"Thanks for the reminder."

"This is for the sake of barbecue." After that, the parrot continued to bury its head in the meat.

Chu Qianze turned a corner and came to the castle corridor.

There are oil paintings on the walls on both sides of the passage. The oil paintings are people in different costumes. The oil paintings on the left and right walls are in pairs, and they seem to be in the same style. Standing here at this moment, looking at the end, there is a feeling of being watched by them.