Chapter 107

In the ward, Chu Qianze turned over the test results and glanced at Rong Jinghe.

"Did you hear what the doctor said just now?"

Rong Jinghe nodded.

Repeat it.

"Well, I see." Rong Jinghe responded and moved himself to sit on the pillow. Now it feels better than during the game, at least the pain is not so suffocating.

After the rankings are announced tomorrow, preparations for the next round of performances will begin. Halfway through the race, the rhythm and intensity will only increase. Because I know this treatment method, I can't implement it at all, so I feel that there is no need to go to the hospital.

This person doesn't care at all. Chu Qianze understood from the other party's behavior.

Mainly, I was busy rehearsing with everyone at the time, I couldn't find time to go out alone, and I thought about waiting for a while. As a result, dragging and dragging, it is now.

Hearing the other party's words, Chu Qianze pulled out the chair and sat on it by himself: "Is there any plan for the next?"

"Continue the competition according to the arrangement of the program group." Rong Jing He said.

Knowing that the other party is not ready to rest for treatment, Chu Qianze leaned back on the chair: "These few days, you should run less, dance more leisurely, and do more recovery training. Change some plans and try to reduce the burden on the waist as much as possible, it should not be a problem when performing."

Rong Jinghe was stunned for a moment.

This person really cares about himself.

"I'll do my best," he said.

"Okay, I'll go ask the doctor if there is any medicine for pain relief, and buy something to invigorate blood and relieve pain. You wait here and wait for me." After speaking, he stood up and opened the door Go outside.

Watching Chu Qianze close the door, Rong Jinghe's eyes were fixed for a while, then he blinked, sitting on the spot without moving.

After Chu Qianze returned with the things, he put them on the table next to him: "You can continue the game, but you can't practice to death like before. If you feel the situation is not right, go to the hospital immediately. Check, don't leave any sequelae."

Rong Jing He Ying, he was very happy to hear it.

Being uncomfortable, Rong Jinghe asked, "What's the matter?"

Looking at the costumes of the people in front of him, Rong Jinghe remembered his stage appearance, couldn't help touching his face, and then his hands were full of glitter, and he was a little helpless. "It's almost time now, let's go back."

Speaking, got down from the bed, ready to bend over to put on shoes.

Leaning forward a small angle, he paused for a while, feeling better, and then reached out and continued to take it.

My shoes were taken away before I touched them.

Chu Qianze looked at the left and right of the shoes, and crouched down to put them on.

Rong Jinghe pressed against Chu Qianze's shoulders, and withdrew his feet: "I'll do it myself."

"Come on, at your speed, I don't know how long it will take. If you don't want to owe me, wait for your waist. How about treating me to a meal?" Qianze put on his shoes three times and two times.

With his feet on the ground, Rong Jinghe let go: "Okay, I'll treat you to eat when the game is over."

"Looks like I have to work harder." Chu Qianze teased.