Chapter 127

"Adjutant?" Chu Qianze was stunned when he heard this, looked at Shen Zhuocong, and saw that he was standing in front of the bookshelf, his eyes fixed on the bookshelf, as if he wanted to It saw a hole.

He patted his thigh and came to a sense: "I said why you always ask that kid to help, so you want to train him for promotion."

Shen Zhuocong listened to this and felt that it was inconvenient to continue to stay. He put the information at hand back in place, adjusted the position to cover the small mark, and then turned to look at Hu Jiahe Chu Qianze and the two.

"Report sir, things have been sorted, I'll go back first."

"

These words pierced Shen Zhuo's heart, he stopped and came to the two of them, but did not speak immediately.

The cup, gave himself a hard gulp.

"You recommend it to people in this mind, and don't look at people's unwillingness."

Hu Jia snorted, "My boss Chu, when did you become so considerate, and you still care if others are willing?"

"Xiao Shen, do you want to be?"

Shen Zhuo stood straight from his back, and his standing posture was extremely standard, but he suddenly became more rigid. "Report, think!"

Chu Qianze put down the legs on the small table and changed to a comfortable position, and then continued: "Being my adjutant, there are many things to pay attention to. The documents of the day will be processed on the same day. ,what else…"

After saying a sentence, Chu Qianze got stuck a little, what else is there? It seems to be processing files?

The adjutant had to go through the things to do in his mind, piece by piece, and he didn't know which one to say first.

"Come on, I'll tell Xiao Shen about the handover, so you don't have to worry about it." Hu Jia was speechless. Apart from killing aliens, where did you manage other things?

Chu Qianze rolled his eyes and glanced at Shen Zhuocong next to him, but he did not object.

Shen Zhuocong is indeed quite suitable, as Hu Jia said, rather than letting someone unfamiliar be an adjutant, it is better to pick someone you know, and it is easy to use.

"Okay, you can do it yourself, as long as it doesn't interfere with me."

Shen Zhuocong heard this, his eyes slightly brightened, what this sentence means... can he be an adjutant?

"Congratulations." Hu Jia laughed twice, also happy for Shen Zhuo.

This kid is really good, strong but not complacent, perseverance, perseverance, solid character and careful thought.

There is an opportunity now, and he is willing to give it.

Shen Zhuo never tensed, his expression was not as restrained and flat as usual, joy floated to the corners of his eyes, and the naked eyes were happy and excited.

"Thank you Brother Tiger."

"Thank you, Chief Chu."

Chu Qianze reminded: "The ugly words are in the front. If you don't do well, I will transfer you directly, and I won't care who recommended it."

"Yes! I will do it well!" Shen Zhuo said neatly, with confidence in his tone.

"Is that settled?" Hu Jia asked with a face.

When he was leaving, he heard voices coming from inside, mainly Hu Jia congratulating there, and Shen Zhuo's thanks, and it seemed... I was very difficult to deal with, let Shen Zhuo From being mentally prepared?