A Play Within A Play

After leaving the world, Chu Qianze clicked on the light screen and directly forked the task result, not even bothering to look at it, "Come on, the next world."

【Do not host here for a break? 】

Watch a movie or something.

"Didn't you just watch it a few hours ago, let's go." Chu Qianze waved his hand.

[Ok, loading in progress. 】

The light screen radiates light, and when the progress is completed, one person and one screen disappears in place.

When he successfully came to the world, Chu Qianze looked around and found himself standing next to a coffee shop.

The light rail passed by, and the street sign appeared in the air.

[Host, it said that now is the time to fulfill the promise. 】

Chu Qianze's eyes paused and he responded.

What does it mean? 】

"Who knows." He sneered, inexplicably dazed, but quickly recovered.

'Send me the information. ’

[Loading information—]

Not long ago, he met his childhood friend again, but was entangled in confession. After repeatedly rejecting it to no avail, he hired someone to pretend to be his lover at the suggestion of his friend. Your task this time is very simple, that is, when the two are pretending to be lovers, you can express your disbelief by booing. 】

[Task: Express disbelief. 】

This mission is a bit interesting. The dog-blooded breath that blows in the face makes people want to see the follow-up.

Footsteps came, and the owner seemed to be in a hurry.

Chu Qianze looked over there at will, and was immediately grabbed by the wrist.

He saw shock and joy in the eyes of the other party, and some mixed emotions.

Shen Hezhi turned around and said to the man in the hoodie who followed: "I already have someone I like, that's him!"

Chu Qianze blinked, his eyes fell on Shen Hezhi's face.

Feeling the gaze of the person next to him, Shen Hezhi's body froze, but soon returned to normal.

"Don't be kidding, I've seen your friend, I've never seen him." Obviously, the hoodie man didn't believe it.

Shen Hezhi: "You don't need to know about this kind of thing."

"I heard before that you are still single." said the man in the hoodie.

"It's just not public." Shen Hezhi took Chu Qianze's hand tightly, as if he was afraid that someone would run away.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" The man in the hoodie asked questioningly.

Shen Hezhi frowned, seeming to be annoyed by this man's entanglement. "This matter has nothing to do with you. In short, I hope to keep a distance in the future."

Not urgent."

Shen Hezhi ignored it and said directly: "I'm not interested in you, there is no other possibility."

"No, this is your boyfriend? You should introduce it anyway, right? Anyway, I can help you with reference."

The hoodie set her eyes on Chu Qianze: "My name is Zhu Ping, and I am his good friend from childhood to adulthood."

The tone is heavier than good, like emphasis.

"What is your name, brother?"

"When did you meet?"