Chapter 132

[Chu Qianze: I can. ]

[Shen Hezhi: Understood. ]

His eyes stopped at the place of the two words for a moment, Chu Qianze pondered what it meant.

What does he know?

Before Chu Qianze replied, another message popped up.

[Shen Hezhi: It's late, go to bed early. ]

Didn't want to come? Chu Qianze's tapping finger stopped, tapped twice in the air, and replied: [Can't come? ]

[Shen Hezhi: Very excited. ]

As soon as Chu Qianze was about to answer, he noticed that a shadow flashed across the balcony next to him. He raised his eyes and looked over there, and saw Shen Hezhi's palm supporting the balcony railing, turning over from above.

[Warning, warning, there is an intrusion by an unknown person. 】

The alarm sounded in the house, and the house automatically activated the defense mode. Just when he was about to implement further measures, Chu Qianze pressed the stop button, stood up and opened the door on the balcony.

"How come you turned over the window."

"It's right next to the window, it's convenient after all." Shen Hezhi glanced aside and retracted the action of activating the interference device.

"Isn't it with you."

Shen Hezhi raised a faint smile, walked in and sat directly on the bench, which was where Chu Qianze sat.

Shen Hezhi took the cup, but didn't stop. With his other hand, he directly grabbed Chu Qianze's wrist and pulled him towards him, thinking of an unexpected kiss.

But the picture you imagined did not appear.

…will not pull.

Chu Qianze's chassis is too stable.

Mistakes.

Shen Hezhi didn't expect to succeed suddenly, the water in his hand shook violently because it was unstable, and he was about to splash out.

"Sorry..." Shen Hezhi was a little embarrassed, wiped his clothes, but expanded the water stains. The shielding effect of the clothes disappeared, but instead there was a looming sense of seduction. Chu Qianze raised his hand and glanced at the water on his fingers, wiped them to Shen Hezhi's collar, and held up the other party's wet hair by the way.

"Watch out for the hair."

Shen Hezhi's original action of twisting the water stopped, and slammed into the other party's half-smiling eyes, only then did he realize what stupid thing he was doing.

...Why do you always feel that you are still the Shen Zhuo obedient who needs to abide by it.

Getting out of the original misunderstanding, Shen Hezhi picked up the opponent's hand, lowered his head and kissed his tiger's mouth. "Can you help me take off the wet clothes, Chief Chu."

Slight itching appeared on the side of the neck, obviously not doing anything, but Shen Hezhi couldn't hold his breath.

"In good shape, keep exercising."

The fingertips rubbed the small point hard, and the skin was slightly concave, which caused Shen Hezhi's body to tremble.

"Regular training." He straightened his back indiscernibly, making his figure more beautiful.

Chu Qianze responded casually and gave a light slap, "I feel a little tired."

He narrowed his eyes slightly, rubbed and kneaded his fingers, "too lazy to move, you can do it yourself."