Chapter 98

Chu Qianze pushed the door and ran into a staff member.

"Hello, we shoot commercials here."

He walked in first, while Rong Jinghe and others followed from outside, greeting everyone in turn.

"Hello, hello, I'm in charge of taking you to do makeup." The staff smiled at them, and then took people to the backstage to do makeup.

In fact, in terms of makeup, everyone has basically done it in advance, and now it's just to see if there is anything that needs to be adjusted.

"Hey, I'm a little nervous when I think about it." Hong whispered, his tone full of excitement.

"Don't overdo it." Chu Qianze smiled, then turned his attention to the few people behind.

From the very beginning to now, Dou Xi has not spoken, and the tension is visible to the naked eye.

Because each person shoots a different subject, they walk in their respective directions separately.

Chu Qianze followed the staff to the room, and his eyes fell on the window sill in front.

The floor around the windowsill is surrounded by sports drinks, and there are sports drinks logos around the windows.

The photographer next to him was adjusting his camera, his face was not very good, and it seemed that he could explode at any time.

The trainees just filmed look okay, but they look like nothing when they get to the camera.

My God, what a level.

He felt like he was suffocating, his eyes and mind were severely traumatized.

Chu Qianze observed the photographer for a moment, and felt that this man was just like a puffer fish, full of anger.

"Am I going to shoot from the windowsill?"

Hearing the question, the photographer said angrily: "Of course, where else can I be?"

Looking up, eyes lit up.

This person is very good looking!

The photographer's bad mood was relieved a little. But thinking of the devil's experience just now, intuition that this person is not much better, and his mood suddenly becomes gloomy.

Take a deep breath, let yourself return to normal, and the photographer begins to explain his requirements.

Speak everything in advance, so that people have a psychological presupposition, which is better than correcting and shooting.

The photographer has given up. He just took pictures of about three trainees, which shocked him both physically and mentally. I just want to finish this last film quickly and go back to Master Rua for some comfort.

Chu Qianze didn't shirk, he walked directly to the window sill and leaned against the window glass.

Hands in the pockets, one leg rests on the other, the head is slightly lowered, the next second, look up at the camera.

The photographer zoomed in the magnifying glass, just to capture the moment when the other party raised his eyes.

Hey, it seems pretty good?

"Follow a few random poses."

Hearing this, Chu Qianze turned his head to the side and opened his lips slightly.

Photographer: Oh oh oh, I feel it!

"Continue."

Chu Qianze raised his chin, pulled the collar of his clothes, and the corners of his mouth drew a cold arc.