Chapter 116

For Xuan Xuan, the show "Let's Debut, Trainee" is a variety show that she has rarely followed from beginning to end during this period of time.

I think it's just for show.

Now that the reality show is over, it stands to reason that there is no need to maintain the original character for the effect of the show. But they kept in touch, and even Rong Jinghe signed Chu Qianze into his studio.

It can be seen that the two really have feelings, not those plastic brotherhood, which is very rare. Tincture Xuan felt that this was probably one of the reasons why the variety show moved her. A group of teenagers struggled together because of their common goals and hobbies.

Well, in fact, she is also quite fond of Chu Qianze and Rong Jinghe. They are so emotional standing together that people can't help but show their aunt's smile.

Open wb as usual, just want to see if the two have any activities recently. Before she could apply the search function, she saw the name she was looking for.

In the hot search list, the names of Rong Jinghe and Chu Qianze appeared on it.

View entry:

Chu Qianze signed with Rong Jinghe Studio

Rong Jing He Ba General Declaration

Rong Jinghe confesses

What?

Click to enter the page, and you will see a message appearing on it. It is Rong Jinghe's personal homepage. There is a message directly at the top.

Rong Jinghe: [This person is mine now. @Chu Qianze]

Chu Qianze forwarded this message with a sentence.

[More advice in the future. (laugh)]

This is probably the declaration of the official signing of the studio...

Damn it!

Which studio signed a declaration that was written the same as a declaration of love?

Wait, a declaration of love?

Tengxuan was stunned and wanted to be more sure, but found that after the two of them posted this news, there was no follow-up response. But this is even more reverie, isn't it?

You won't really fall in love, will you, and come out of the closet by the way? real or fake…

Open the comment area, and sure enough, it has exploded here, expressing doubts, accepting incompetence, and various conspiracy theories emerging one after another. Everyone has a negative attitude towards the relationship between the two. There are many people who persuade them to break up, and even death threats have come up.

Tincture Xuan turned down another page, but no content was displayed for a long time. After a few seconds, there was a flashback.

After refreshing several times to no avail, I can only stare at the phone in a daze.

"The system is paralyzed?" Is it so violent?

Chu Qianze didn't pay much attention to these sensations, but Rong Jinghe was very concerned about it.

Chu Qianze was lying on the bed, holding the person next to him in his arms.

"Still watching?"

Rong Jinghe clicked refresh, watched the circles on the screen keep turning, and finally turned it off.

In fact, the general situation has been understood. Although this situation was expected early in the morning, I would still mind when I actually saw it, especially when I saw those words that slandered Chu Qianze in a strange way.