Chapter 76

Juice is comforting. Because he was so fascinated by what he saw, he didn't even notice Chu Qianze when he came.

"What are you looking at? Laugh like that." Chu Qianze walked around the sofa and poured himself a glass of water.

Zong Xinjue then reacted and turned the screen over: "The forum is overwhelmed by your topic."

"I just saw it."

Chu Qianze walked over with a glass, rested his elbows on the back of the sofa, and glanced at the contents of the light screen. "I thought you had seen it long ago." After all, I was in the forum every day before.

Hearing this, Zong Xinjue's eyes flickered for a moment, "I didn't see much yesterday."

After I got offline the day before yesterday, I was thinking about the things I wanted to meet, and I didn't have the heart to do other things at all. Yesterday, I was picking clothes during the day, thinking about how to abduct people, who has time to browse the forum.

"Is that so?" Chu Qianze touched the other's hair, but it wasn't dry yet.

Zong Xinjue hummed, his eyes fell on the barrage and comments again, and by the way, he liked the comment that praised Chu Qianze.

"You're a celebrity now."

"A celebrity without a name?" Chu Qianze laughed.

Zong Xinjue was a little amused and raised his head, "If you go out now, wouldn't you have a name? The popularity of a teacher apprenticeship just exploded, and there is a reward for your ID information. "

I haven't seen this yet. Chu Qianze became interested.

"Is it true? Where is it, let me take a look."

Seeing that the light screen was adjusted to another page, Chu Qianze leaned over to browse it. "Paid apprenticeships, price interviews, no ceiling... It doesn't seem to be very reliable?"

"It does look like a liar, but you look at the player ID, the RMB player, the top three in the game rich list, it's not bad at all."

Zong Xinjue has some understanding of this person, "I heard before that they want to form their own team and attack the professional circle. This post is probably to find you, explore the truth, or directly pull You join."

"So this post is actually a cover." Chu Qianze took a sip and cleared his throat.

"It doesn't count. Even if you are not recruited, if you really agree to recruit him as an apprentice, the price will probably not be low."

Chu Qianze: "You know this? It's amazing."

"After all, he is a local tyrant and always spends money to buy something. We have cooperated before, so I know him a little bit."

Zong Xinjue calmly analyzed, and then seemingly inadvertently added: "This man also likes men, you belong to his ideal type."

Chu Qianze drank water for a while, blinked his eyes, and looked at Zong Xinjue. How does this sound, a little sour.

"What about you?"

"What?" Zong Xinjue was still secretly pantothenic acid.

Chu Qianze leaned forward, lying directly on the back of the sofa, looking sideways at the person next to him, with a little warmth at the end of his eyes: "Am I your ideal type?"

Zong Xinjue didn't look too far, and pressed his palm on his auricle: "...

"Sounds hard."

Chu Qianze lowered his head against the fabric, his tone a little disappointed. "Speaking of which, when we first met, you directly killed me back to the resurrection point. Later, when we met for the second time, you also came with me for the mission."