Chapter 124

The aliens fall down, and their hideous lines are like evil spirits.

Looking at that thing, Shen Zhuo stopped when he approached. Remembering that the video was being recorded now, he still stepped forward to get rid of it, raised his arm, but found himself trembling slightly.

Fortunately, the magnitude is not large, and it should not be visible from the camera.

Take a deep breath to calm herself down, Shen Zhuo continued to move forward after disposing of the alien corpse.

As I walked, I noticed something was wrong.

No insects, no birds, it was too quiet.

Something appeared, Shen Zhuo leaned back from the upper body to avoid the rear attack, the wing membrane vibrated and made a buzzing sound, which made people's ears hurt.

Raising the sharp knife in his hand to prevent the attack, Shen Zhuo took the opportunity to flee outside, quickly filtering the relevant information in his mind, thinking about the countermeasures.

Chu Qianze drove his vehicle through the forest, watching the red light flashing on the communicator, he sighed: "I know, I know, it's over."

"Boss, you find it troublesome to be in charge of all the recruits, so I will only let you be in charge of one Shen Zhuocong. You have to take good care of him."

Prevent.

How about Chu Qianze? It turned out that he was sitting in the carriage, drinking water and watching the surveillance, making it like a vacation.

When he knew this, he almost spit out a mouthful of old blood.

Anyone like you? Do you have one like you? ! Please save me some snacks, boss!

"I don't think he is doing very well, doesn't he need to be watched? Anyway, the first level in the group, if even these low-level aliens can't be handled well, then there is no need to stay, as soon as possible go home."

Chu Qianze's steering wheel spun sharply, and the car was turned with a small drift, sighing. "Speaking of which, the current recruits' treatment is really good. There is also a mock assessment in advance. Thinking about that, we didn't know anything at that time, and we just took the knife and went up to work, and those who survived became stronger."

Those who didn't make it through will stay there.

Thinking of that time, Hu Jia's temper subsided, and he was silent for a moment: "...It's all over, Boss Chu."

Chu Qianze laughed, but didn't answer.

"Boss, I think you are very optimistic about Shen Zhuocong? I also think he is good!" Hu Jia changed the topic.

"If you didn't value him, would you train people like this?" Hu Jia laughed twice.

Be stricter now and suffer more, it’s better than having an accident in the future.

"I just don't like him, and I've come to me because of the relationship. I'm not happy."

Looking at the road conditions, Chu Qianze slammed on the brakes, and the vehicle stopped in front of the giant tree.

The road ahead was blocked by the collapse of a giant tree, and there was no way to continue.

"I can't let me save some effort..." Muttering, Chu Qianze said to the other side: "We're here, stop talking, hurry up and protect your student!"

"Okay boss," Hu Jia turned his eyes, just in time to see the student walking back, "Aiya, Wucao, he's been walking around for several times, how stupid this kid is. "