Chapter 29

Chu Qianze kept a polite smile. "what?"

"Didn't hear clearly?" Bo Yu recognized that the man was pretending to be stupid, and didn't want to repeat: "Didn't Butler Liu say that you have a good memory?"

"If you can't even think of this, then you don't need to be a personal housekeeper."

Chu Qianze looked at him: "Sir, I'm going to wash now."

After he finished speaking, he turned and left. Before closing the door, I heard laughter coming from the room. Clearly, unabashedly.

Now Chu Qianze realized that this person was just making fun of himself. Or, he didn't want to be a personal housekeeper, but just wanted to retreat in spite of difficulties?

But Chu Qianze didn't want to admit defeat.

Afraid? He didn't dare, he wanted to see what this person was going to do.

Changed into clean pajamas, Chu Qianze met Liu butler on the road.

Butler Liu saw that Chu Qianze was still in the corridor at this time, it was a little strange. "Little Chu, you haven't slept yet?"

Isn't she already in the room at this time?

As soon as Chu Qianze was about to speak, he heard a mellow male voice with a specially trained elegance. "not finished yet?"

Come on.

I saw Bo Wei standing at the corner at some point, staring at him.

"Let's go then." Bo Yu turned around and nodded at Liu Steward when he passed by.

Steward Liu looked at Chu Qianze and then at Bo Yi, feeling a little confused. Then, he watched the two of them turn the corner together in front.

If I remember correctly, it's not Xiao Chu's room. Currently only the husband lives there, and the two walked there together, both in pajamas.

As if thinking of something, Butler Liu widened his eyes and couldn't help taking a breath.

Following people to the room, Chu Qianze said, "Sir, where do I sleep?"

Chu Qianze didn't think that this person would let him sleep in bed. Toss people to pull themselves up, this method of killing 10,000 enemies and losing 8,000 is not Bo Che's style.

Bo Qi looked at Chu Qianze up and down: "What's the matter with your clothes."

Chu Qianze looked down at his pajamas, the fabric was very good, loose and comfortable: "Is there a problem."

"Take it off."

Seeing Bo Qi's undisguised disgust, Chu Qianze laughed angrily. "What do I wear when I take it off? If my husband doesn't feel good, let me go back, and I don't have to torment myself like that."

Bo Qi compared Chu Qianze's figure and found a set of clothes from the wardrobe. "New, put this on."

Just as she took off her shirt, she heard Bo Yu say:

"You're pretty good."

"I have more information below." Chu Qianze rolled his eyes. Seeing that Bo Yi was still staring at him, he pulled the corners of his mouth: "Why, do you still want to watch?"

"There are no rules." Bo Qi looked out the window.

"Yeah, it's really hard to be embarrassed by my dear sir, and I have to endure such a rude personal housekeeper." Chu Qianze said, changing his pants. After folding the pajamas that belonged to him, he saw that Bo Qi was already sitting on the bed.