Chapter 89

Chu Qianze grinned when he heard several people calling him, and a cross popped out on his forehead.

"What did you just call me? Do it again."

The four looked at each other and said in unison, "Brother Chu!"

Chu Qianze's expression was complicated for a moment, and he finally raised his thumb: "Yes, there is a future, come here, let's dance together."

"Thank you, Brother Chu!"

The thank you was mixed, but clearly joyful.

Hong stood beside him, folded his arms and rolled his eyes unabashedly.

A group of boys who bully the soft and fear the hard.

The expression froze, Hongwang looked at Rong Jinghe with a ghostly look on his face.

How do you know what I'm thinking?

Keeping his composure, he let out a hearty laugh: "Brother Jing, what are you talking about? Hahaha"

Rong Jinghe nodded, not carefully piercing the other side, but just put his eyes back on the opposite people.

Ye Lunjue didn't care about that, and said directly: "Fake it, what to pretend, you just said what was on your mind."

"Huh?"

Chu Qianze stood beside the music player as usual, "You guys first play it according to the accompaniment, I'll check the situation."

"Ready? 3,2,1, go."

The music started and the four began to dance.

The line of sight wandered around several people, Chu Qianze tapped his fingers to the beat, and stood on another leg by the way.

"Brother Chu, tell me first. I'm ready."

"Okay, then I'll be straight."

Chu Qianze stood on the same plane with him, and learned the movements of the other party just now in the mirror.

"You were like this just now, the force was too much, the force was too strong, remember to be more restrained next time. And this, when you do this action, what is your hand to do.. .... I don't like it, you just do the same action again."

Seeing that the other party finished it again, Chu Qianze nodded: "This is no problem, according to this feeling."

After finishing the question, he walked up to the next person, "It's your turn."

Chu Qianze was very efficient, and quickly finished the questions of several people, and then let them think for themselves.

After solving the four, they began to observe the status of Hong and Ye Lunju.

Rong Jinghe was not idle either. After he felt that he had almost rested, he came to the mirror and adjusted his expression.

The eyelids are lifted and the muscles are strained.

"The force is too strong, it's still the feeling of fighting with someone." At some point, Chu Qianze came to the other side.

"If you change it into a situation, at that time you have been freed from the shackles of your thoughts and broken through the shackles. Even if you know the difficulties ahead, you are not afraid. You have left the burden, and your heart is even comfortable and relaxed. ."

Relax...

For Rong Jinghe, dance has always been rigorous, precise, and without mistakes. The word coziness itself is contrary to the concept he pursues.