Chapter 27

Back to the villa, Chu Qianze handed the purchased things to Aunt Shen, and successfully got a plate of small biscuits.

"Thank you, Aunt Shen." Chu Qianze took a small biscuit and tasted it, smiling happily.

"You like this?" Aunt Shen wiped her hands.

The nutrition is balanced and the meat and vegetable mix is ​​reasonable, not to mention, but also full of color, flavor, and every time Chu Qianze eats it, he wants to swallow his tongue. Moreover, the food here has its own characteristics, which Chu Qianze has never tasted before.

Everyone likes to listen to compliments, especially sincere compliments, and the person who compliments is still a handsome guy. Aunt Shen said cheerfully, "Haha, I'll make more for you next time."

Chu Qianze's eyes lit up, he immediately thanked him, and then asked if he could help.

"Little Chu, your clothes are ready, come and try it now." Butler Liu knocked on the kitchen door and reminded him.

"Come on." Chu Qianze responded, said hello to Aunt Shen, and went outside with Butler Liu.

"Try it and see how it works." Butler Liu handed out the box containing the clothes.

The housekeeper's clothes are all made to order according to Bo Qi's requirements. He likes to see everyone wear uniforms, which makes them look pleasing to the eye.

Chu Qianze took the clothes, walked to the dressing room next to him, and changed them out after a while.

Clothes are designed to be slim, black tuxedo and white shirt, black and white matching can not go wrong. The angle between the neck and shoulders is just right, and the bow tie gathers the shirt neckline inside. The slightly waisted design perfectly outlines the entire curve of Chu Qianze's back, making it look very neat and elegant.

I have always been wearing casual clothes, which are relaxed and comfortable, but now I always wear a suit with a sense of restraint. Chu Qianze pulled down his bow tie and let it go down a little.

Butler Liu looked up and down, then nodded in satisfaction. "not bad."

He put his hand down and smiled: "Really."

. In such a large manor, there are many people working, and he also has a lot of things to deal with.

I came to the storage room and was rummaging when I suddenly heard footsteps, followed by a sound.

"Mr. will be back tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to it. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight."

"If I remember correctly, you said the same when the new housekeeper came a few days ago."

"Oh, can this be the same? Why do you want to say it? Then again, weren't all the assistants who gave Mr. a woman a woman before, why did he become a man this time?"

"You don't know this?"

"What's the matter? What should I know?"

"The women who were the assistants of the husband did very well at first, but then their minds drifted, and they always wanted to seduce the husband and be the wife here. It's been like this several times in a row, sir It's really annoying, and this time I said I want a man."

"Huh? And this! But I think it's normal for them to be so attractive..."

"This involves professionalism. In fact, I think this is also very good, otherwise we will not see Butler Chu. The new butler has a really good personality. Approachable, handsome and good-natured.”

"You don't like him, do you? Although I also think it's good, hee hee."

"Don't talk nonsense, I am a normal appreciation of the opposite sex, okay! Butler Chu is very good, but it always makes people unable to raise their minds of possession. I think the best state is, far away Look from afar."