Chapter 77

Zong Xinjue's legs were shaking while taking a bath. What kind of physical strength is this, it's terrifying.

Chu Qianze looked at this man's appearance, and simply carried him directly to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

Zong Xinjue: "It's okay."

He touched his head, his tone a little concerned. "Go to bed now, or it will be noon."

Zong Xinjue hummed, and pulled off the new pajamas he just changed: "I'll go to the guest room to sleep."

"Are you afraid of what I will do while you sleep?"

Seeing this man's cowardice, Chu Qianze felt amused, "Don't worry, I'm not interested in sleeping people. What to do is also when you are awake."

"No," Zong Xinjue scratched his hair, "I'm afraid I can't help it and do something to you."

Chu Qianze raised his eyebrows, leaned on the pillow, and said lazily, "It's okay, I'm very welcome."

"I may, I can't stand it." Zong Xinjue's tone was a little dry.

But now, my skin is sore and hot. Combining the two, Rao Shizong Xinjue believes that his pain tolerance is relatively high, and he is not used to it now.

Have a heart but no guts, why didn't I see it before, this person is so funny.

Seeing that the other party was so nervous, Chu Qianze didn't want to let him go.

Chu Qianze propped up and sat up, grabbed the opponent next door with one hand, and leaned on his shoulder. "Then you want to leave me and go to the guest room to sleep?"

The eyelids were lifted and opened slightly, with a little expectation and hope. During this period of time, he can be considered to understand, Zong Xinjue likes this.

With an arrow in his heart, Zong Xinjue's whole person turned a little. But his intuition told him that if this continued, he was the one to suffer. You can only use extreme restraint: "My sleeping position is not very good, and it will disturb you."

It doesn't seem to be enough. Chu Qianze sighed lightly and adjusted his state.

"It's a rare visit, sleep with me, Xiao, Zong."

Speak softly and address affectionately.

The blood tank is emptied, the screen flashes, and the word K.O. comes to mind.

Reason and emotion collided violently, the latter won, Zong Xinjue molar rubbed his lower lip, "...then let's go together."

Chu Qianze laughed softly, lifted the quilt, pulled the person to lie down together, and then buried his head on his chest, the pillow here is much more comfortable than lying on the pillow: " Good night, um... good afternoon."

Zong Xinjue patted the man on the back, and then responded: "Good afternoon."

Chu Qianze closed his eyes and said nothing. Seems to be fast asleep.

Zong Xinjue is very awake now. Although the eyes were terribly uncomfortable, the head turned very active.

In fact, he is also anxious, eager to get closer to people, but the hardware facilities can't keep up. Thinking of that model, my heart was terrified again.

He bowed his head and looked at Chu Qianze, and I have to say that the appearance of the other party when he was asleep was very different when he was very awake. His eyelashes are long and thick, like a small fan, his breathing is shallow, and he is as quiet as a child, not like a dawdler who is awake at all.