Chapter 32

The cockpit slowly descended, Chu Qianze's back was firmly against the railing at this time, and he fell so hard that his nose and lips hurt, but at this time he didn't want to these times.

He pulled out a polite smile, raised his hand and prepared to push the person away.

At this time, something soft entered his mouth, causing Chu Qianze to be stunned.

"Sir, you..." What the **** are you doing.

The rest is blocked. Something sharp pierced the lips, and there was a tingling sensation there, followed by the smell of blood filling the mouth.

He lifted his eyelids, just in time to bump into the blood-colored eyes of Bo Qi.

This is stimulated by blood, and even has no time to hide her identity. A strong sense of oppression swept over, completely different from the experience that night.

It seems...something is wrong.

Feeling his lips being bitten, Chu Qianze maintained a slightly panicked expression, and his free hand quietly reached out to his pocket, where there was a jade pendant.

Suddenly, the other hand was also grabbed, and it was impossible to hold it now.

Bo Qi's movements were very savage, and the bite force was very strong, which made Chu Qianze feel that he was going to be eaten.

Now I can't use my strength, my hands are restrained and I can't use weapons, so I'm at an absolute disadvantage.

Chu Qianze's eyes flashed fiercely, and he simply raised his head to respond positively to Bo Qi, and the two refused to give in to each other.

It was a kiss of pain and blood.

Then, he opened his mouth, bit Bo Ya's lips tightly, and successfully heard the other party's muffled groan.

Squeezing the teasing in his eyes, Chu Qianze just couldn't let go.

I noticed that the manpower in front of him was a little loose, and knew that it was an opportunity. Chu Qianze was just about to fight back, but he heard noises coming from outside.

I don't know when, the cockpit has already landed halfway and is about to come to the ground.

Do you want to make this a big deal?

With such a hesitation, Chu Qianze felt a pain in the back of his neck and then lost consciousness.

He raised his hand and touched the corner of his mouth, where he was bitten, and blood slowly flowed down.

The smell of this person's blood, at first glance, doesn't actually feel anything, just faint. But only when you really taste it can you know what kind of delicious it is.

It's so delicious that I can't even raise my resistance.

Because I knocked it, I just had a faint taste, and I almost lost my mind.

Bo Qi closed his eyes, hid his blood pupils, raised his hand and snapped his fingers.

Enchantment generation.

He walked out of the cockpit with someone in his arms, bypassed the crowd next to him, and sat down in a small corner next to him.

Boundary lifted.

Bo An felt the breath of the enchantment and walked over at this time. She saw Bo Che's broken lips at a glance, and wow in her heart, then looked at Chu Qianze lying in his arms, the situation was similar, so she made another wow.

This is not too intense.

Even though she was dancing with a light stick in her heart, Bo An didn't show it on her face: "What's wrong?"