Chapter 106

The sight of the stage lights is extinguished, and the fluorescence is very conspicuous. They are waving slowly, and the light boards with personal names are on, forming a magnificent mountain and sea.

The song is called "The Puppet House", which is depressing.

The prelude starts, and the crisp sound of the music box spreads all over the place.

Tick, tick.

Red and purple smoke emerged, the lights slowly tilted, and everyone on the stage was looming.

They stood still, and as the accompaniment slowly advanced, the atmosphere suddenly became eerie.

The sound of the pendulum clock matched the music of the music box, Chu Qianze turned his wrist in a circle, his head that was originally on the side shifted slightly, and looked down at the stage, his dark pupils were dazzled by the lights to make a strange light . Invisible connections control his actions, and he is like a marionette, responding to every node of the music.

Click, click, click.

Chu Qianze's action seemed to touch a switch, and the people around him also moved.

The dancer on the left moves to the sound of the music box, while the dancer on the right moves to the sound of the pendulum. Using the contrast of rhythm, one side is fast rhythm and one side is slow rhythm to form a sharp contrast of effects. This is a very classic form of choreography.

The whole body is tense, and the joints are used as the axis, and the traction drives the whole body to move.

A chanting sounded, Chu Qianze raised his hand on top of his head, clenched his fingers and grabbed something and pulled it to the side, and his neck followed and turned to the side.

His eyes are slightly squinted, and the dark eye shadow elongates the ends of his eyes, giving a sense of mystery.

As her body trembled, the corners of her mouth rose a little, and a smile floated on her cheeks.

Dark and decadent dress, but the smile is very pure, the strong contrast instantly pulls people's eyes.

[In the depths of the forest, there is an ancient castle. ]

[The castle has no beds, but there are many cabinets with various puppets. ]

[The puppet has delicate features, icy skin, gorgeous clothing, and rusted clockwork. ]

[At night, they pushed open the door of the cupboard, walked down from above, and wandered around by ropes. ]

Holy bells rang out, the piano slowly flowed, and the white lights slowly turned down, illuminating the center of the stage.

[The audience is ready, get ready, the puppets are about to perform. ]

[They clapped their little hands silently, the corners of their mouths were outlined in a perfect arc, their eyes were slightly drooping, and their frowns and smiles were all elegant. ]

]

]

The pendulum rings and the music box turns again.

Chu Qianze stood in the middle and played the role of transition.

He led the trainee on the left to dance on the pendulum, and instructed the trainee on the right to follow the music box soundtrack, echoing the previous section to form a visual symmetry.

[The sky slowly lit up, the puppets returned to the cabinet and slowly closed their eyes. ]

[They will come out again in the next dark, and the cycle will repeat. ]