Chapter 85

【Host, are you ready to play? 】

The system slowly appeared this sentence.

'Are you still there? '

At this time, the little things should have run away.

[This is the first time to participate in such a large-scale draft scene, and I am also a little curious. The host will sing and dance later, do you need to act as a teleprompter? 】

The song was submitted before the host came. With only so little time to get acquainted, it feels very dangling.

'No need, just a few paragraphs of lyrics, all memorized. ' Chu Qianze responded in his heart, while sticking the A-card to the side.

'Hurry up and close the microphone, you are blocking my view, it will prevent me from showing my true feelings. ' He raised his hand and clapped the sign, making sure it wouldn't fall off when it was attached.

The system was ready to respond, and suddenly remembered that it should turn off the microphone, and immediately stopped talking, and directly returned to the initial stage.

At the moment when the sign was posted, a whistle sounded around, and there were lights next to it.

The staff couldn't hold back and pointed to the next exit, prompting to continue.

This prompt was also felt at the scene, and the students who had already appeared looked at each other, not understanding what happened.

Yu Henry, who acts as a mentor and host, smiled at the moment, "It seems that our first self-rated A student appeared."

"I've been waiting for so long, I don't know who it is." Wu Xian lifted the hair from her shoulders and expressed a little interest.

"Oh, so there will be special effects for self-assessment A? This is too cool!"

Ge Tan straightened his body and looked at the entrance: "Please invite him to play soon."

This scene is also played in real time in each waiting room.

The trainees discussed, who is so bold. The previous ones were so powerful that they were only rated as B by the instructor. In this case, I dare to take an A by myself, and I don't know whether it is self-confidence or conceit.

Generally speaking, self-assessment A may indeed be the first to gain attention. However, if the strength and ambition do not match, for example, the instructor does not give an A after the performance, then the perception difference caused to the audience may eventually cause backlash.

The place in the show depends on the votes of the audience. The look and feel is bad, no one will vote for you, and you can only be eliminated in the end.

Nowadays, where harmony is the most important thing on the surface, many players would rather choose a neutral and safe way, which is better than making mistakes.

Rong Jinghe stood in the corner of the lounge, doing warm-up activities, he stretched silently, the diamond ear clips shone in the light, and the back and arms extended out to the extreme curve. At the same time, through voice training, make sure that you are online.

When he heard the whistle, he paused, glanced at the screen, and focused his attention.

He is also very curious, who is so daring to choose A directly.

Chu Qianze walked out of the aisle under the attention of the trainees. When facing the crowd, he smiled, his eyes were clear and bright, a kind of cleanliness unique to young people.

Came to the center of the stage, bent down and bowed to everyone, then straightened up with the microphone in front.

"Hello, mentors, everyone, I'm Chu Qianze, a trainee from Qianguo Entertainment."