Chapter 115

108 students participated in this program and practiced the theme song together. Now here, they reunite to perform the show together. Time seemed to return to a few months ago, they stood in the public practice room, watching the instructor explain the movements. In their respective dance studios, follow the beat and move to memorize the lyrics.

They came here with expectations for the future. We eat together, play together, and practice together.

You teach me vocal music, I teach you dance; you play games with me, I tell you jokes.

We cried together, laughed together, cheered each other up, chased each other.

Hundred dance troupe, 100 chorus.

The stage revolved around, Chu Qianze and others appeared in everyone's sight.

Ye Lunjuan came to the front and gave everyone a bright smile, full of youthful feeling.

He is not familiar with actions that others can learn after watching it three or four times.

Everyone taught him and gave him guidance.

This "Dream Voyage" is the first song and dance he learned in the program. Today's Ye Lunzhen, although the dance is not top-notch, at least it won't hold him back. Sometimes the jumping action can also be praised by the instructor alone.

After making a heart gesture with both hands, she stepped aside.

This is a fragment of rap, Hong stepped forward, opened his palms, and performed a finger dance.

He is a rapper, he didn't know how to sing before, but Ye Lunjuan and everyone showed him the part of vocalization and breathing method, and then he gradually improved. Although sometimes he fell on the ground while practicing, and sometimes danced in his dreams, but I have to say that this is an experience he will never forget.

Swipe ahead, a vertical jump to the side.

Rong Jinghe moved forward and appeared in the C position, while completing the treble easily. He lifted the hem of his coat with his fingers, waved in the opposite direction, the black ear clips shone under the light, squinted under the stage, picked up the broken hair with his backhand, stepped on the beat, and threw his wrist forward.

At the same time, Chu Qianze slipped out of the team and came to the central C position to complete the handover with others. At the moment of passing by, the two looked at each other, as if there was a flash of fire.

Seeing this scene, there was a sudden scream from the audience.

Chu Qianze held down the belt with one hand, fixed his knee, and stepped on the spot.

Hip joints swing, waist and abdomen are tight, shoulders are shifted, and arms are raised.

Dah, dah, dah,

The lights flickered, bright and dark, and he danced between the light and shadow.

"Brother Chu! Ah ah ah!" The fans shouted wildly from the bottom, adrenaline secreted frantically, and their faces flushed with excitement.

[This emoji! This expression! awsl]

[This person is teasing me! I can't do it, where are the tissues? ]

[Tears run down the corners of my mouth...]

The opening dance ended, the music disappeared, and the scene went dark. Only the uncontrollable screams of the fans and the constantly waving cheers proved the wonderful performance just now.

A beam of light shines on the stage, and a white piano appears. Rong Jinghe sat on it, pressed the keys with his fingers, and the crisp music resounded throughout the scene.