Chapter 59

As soon as the mission came out, Chu Qianze felt his temples protrude.

He took a deep breath to calm himself down and shouted: "This, Sister Lun, you can eat indiscriminately, but you can't talk nonsense, we don't—"

Here, his mouth was tightly covered.

Looking at Zong Xinjue sideways, his eyes indicated: Are you okay, kid? !

"Isn't it?" A weak female voice sounded with curiosity.

"We...we don't have a good relationship."

After Zong Xinjue finished speaking, he leaned into his ear and whispered, "Special missions are very rare, I'm bound to get them, don't hold back."

Chu Qianze gave this man a lot of fun, you are bound to win, and I am bound to lose!

He blinked and made a movement of zipping his mouth, with a very well-behaved face, expressing his willingness to cooperate.

Watching with Chu Qianze for a moment, Zong Xinjue averted his eyes and put his hand down.

"I know that your relationship is not ordinary. I must have stayed together all day, like brothers..." The woman expressed her understanding.

Hearing this, Chu Qianze did not answer immediately, but asked. "You attach great importance to this task?"

"The trigger conditions for special characters are uncertain, cannot be copied, and are very rare." Zong Xinjue said.

"That's amazing."

I am relieved to see your attention.

Before he finished speaking, his mouth was covered again.

"Do you know what you are doing? If that person knows the truth, the mission will definitely fail." Zong Xinjue reminded.

Failure has nothing to do with me.

Chu Qianze rolled his eyes and pulled the man's hand down.

"Hands off."

"This is a very rare special kind of task. Do you know what the probability of triggering this kind of task is now? The time and place are right and people are indispensable." Zong Xinjue believes that his words have already been said. I understand.

"The thing about falling off a cliff."

How rare is this kind of task, I have encountered a lot of special tasks in the past few days, I will give some strange things, but not gain experience.

Seeing that Chu Qianze was unmoved, Zong Xinjue had a headache.

"Mission accomplished, you can do whatever you want."

Chu Qianze's eyes moved slightly, and there was endless depth inside.

"The request has been made."

This time, Zong Xinjue was silent, and after a while, he said, "Change another."

"Then don't talk."

Chu Qianze took care of his hat and didn't care.

Looking deeply at Chu Qianze, Zong Xinjue gave in.

"I only accept fair duels."

"This should also be brighter. We are so different from each other. Whoever loses and who wins, there is no suspense." If it weren't for this **** level weight, I would have killed you already , still beeping here?

"It can modify attributes than the battlefield,"

Zong Xinjue said: "We can meet there when this mission is over."