Chapter 71

Chu Qianze raised his arm and waved at the person, breaking the silence by the way: "Yo, Master Mo, why are you here?"

"I didn't hear that you were hunted down by some stinky old man, and came to find a place for you." Merck took advantage of the situation to go down a step, looked around, and laughed out loud: "So what's the situation now?"

"The battle is over, an emotional exchange is taking place."

"Emotional communication?" That stinky old man is chasing you, and you still have emotional communication with others. What kind of routine is this?

Merck did not turn around for a while.

Smoothing the mustache, those small eyes narrowed slightly, nodded, showing pride: "Good boy, not bad, worthy of being the person I like, good emotional communication, good emotional communication what!"

too late."

I wrote down the coordinates on the way over and flew to Lincheng.

He would say such a thing?

Chu Qianze: "So confident in me?"

Merck: "Of course, I don't have confidence in you, who has confidence in you?"

The priest on the side couldn't listen anymore, and his face was ashen: "Fart! You little old man, you are all talking nonsense here! I think you are lost by yourself and don't know where you have flown to!"

"Why am I fooling around?"

Believers will believe what you say!"

These words offended the people in the entire hall. They stared at Merck quietly, with a chill in their eyes.

"What are you looking at? Haven't seen the peerless handsome guy?"

Dissatisfied? If you don't agree, come up and fight, you can't beat me anyway~

No one moved for a long time, Merck cut off: "A bunch of cowards."

"Teacher, it's not bad, you can actually follow the sacrificial sacrifice. You have made great progress, and you have half the style I used to have."

I still want to pick soft persimmons, and I don’t think about it, how can my mechanic be so easy to bully?

"Heh, stick gold on your face." The priest sneered.

Merck was about to pretend not to hear, but then felt uncomfortable. Turning his eyes around, he landed on the worshiper next to him, his face full of mockery: "Is this a trick? Hahaha let you have nothing to do every day, and you want to intervene in everything. Now you are punished?"

The sacrificial face turned from blue to black directly, this is the nose on the face!

"You don't get too far!"

"What happened to me? You tell me what I did?" The sacrifice was uncomfortable, and Merck was comfortable.

Seeing someone dragging the robotic arm, Chu Qianze quickly stopped him. "and many more!"

Merck stepped forward, "What?"

Chu Qianze: "You put the robotic arm away first, I almost knocked over that vase."

"Indeed,"

Chu Qianze agreed, and then said, "But it's mine now, and it won't be here soon, Master, please calm down."

"Hmph, when did I miss... eh? What did you just say??" Merck reacted, his eyes widening.

"literally."

Seeing Merck standing still, Chu Qianze simply walked over and moved the vase to the side. He just looked at it, this vase is quite valuable, and it can be exchanged for a lot of good things.