Chapter 113

"Everyone pay attention, the camera crew will come to us later to shoot the material. Put away the pantyhose and socks." Chu Qianze returned to the bedroom, picked up the roll of paper and tapped it in the wardrobe a few times .

"It has already started?" asked Rong Jinghe.

"Then I have to quickly pack up my clothes. If I accidentally photograph it and upload it to the Internet, then my tall image will be gone." Hong quickly put away the clothes hangers hanging on the railing. Come back and focus on your smelly socks.

The four started a rare clean-up.

After cleaning, there is a knock on the door.

Chu Qianze opened the door, and the staff walked in and installed the cameras in the corresponding places.

"We'll take them apart at night."

After thanking the staff, Chu Qianze closed the door.

Glancing at the cameras, I saw Hong sitting in an abnormally upright posture, not only funny: "What are you doing, you are really not used to seeing people like this."

"Sorry, I'm not doing this for the image."

And Ye Lunzhen also acted reservedly.

After a few minutes,

Hong was cutting his nails with Erlang's legs up,

Ye Lunjuan put her neck on the bedside and applied the mask upside down.

"Where is your image? The camera is still there." Chu Qianze sat on the bed and took a look at the behavior of several people.

Hong: "No image."

Rong Jinghe took out his guitar and was looking for tools in the cabinet.

"Brother Jing, I've been seeing you practicing guitar recently. Are you ready to use it for performance?" Ye Lunjuan was lying beside the bed, because she was wearing a mask on her face, so she couldn't speak clearly.

"Yes, this time I dance very little, mainly singing, so I'm going to use the guitar." Rong Jinghe gently plucked his fingers on the strings, and the clean and translucent music reverberated in the room.

"The sound quality is good, it sounds really comfortable." Ye Lunzhen sat up, got off the bed, and was about to wash her face.

"Is it a little out of tune? I don't think the pitch is right." Chu Qianze asked after listening.

Rong Jinghe responded, "It's running a bit, so I'm going to adjust it now."

"I help you?" Chu Qianze opened the curtain of the bed and stretched out his head, looking at the person below.

"I'll send it up?" Rong Jinghe raised his head and looked at someone Chu who was sitting on the bed.

"I'm too lazy to climb down, you can bring it up." Chu Qianze crossed his legs and said he didn't want to move.

Rong Jinghe chuckled lightly, raised the guitar and handed it over: "Be careful, don't drop it."

"Don't worry, I'll definitely do it well." Chu Qianze took the guitar, fiddled with it twice, paused for a while, and then started debugging.

Three times and two times to get things done, and he had nothing to do, so he simply played a clip.

"Isn't this the "White Horse" that Brother Jing is going to sing later?" Ye Lunjuan came out of the bathroom and felt familiar listening to the song.

"That's the one, right?" Chu Qianze laughed twice.

"No mistake." Rong Jinghe said.

"I used to like this song. At first, it looped every day. I was thinking about which girl to chase in the future and play guitar and sing to her. It's a pity, now I'm about to enter the ranks of uncles, I'm still a single mother." Hong crossed Erlang's legs and looked up at the sky forty-five degrees with a melancholy expression on his face.