Chapter 118

He turned on the light-screen navigation, ready to search for the nearest dessert shop.

There will be no problems this time.

"Wait."

A voice sounded, Chu Qianze ignored it and continued to walk forward.

Standing in front of Chu Qianze.

Chu Qianze stopped, "What's the matter?"

"My name is Shen Hezhi, I just saw it, do you remember?" Shen Hezhi calmed his breathing before speaking.

Shen Hezhi spread his hands and looked helpless.

"For some reasons, I chose this clip." Now that I am out of the role, I have to say that it is really bloody.

"It's a good performance, I feel it." Chu Qianze said sincerely.

"I can still hear what the level was like just now. But thank you for the compliment." Shen Hezhi didn't give up looking at Chu Qianze. stay.

"Is there something on my face?" Chu Qianze touched his nose.

"Nothing,"

Shen Hezhi also understood that his emotions were too revealing, so he restrained it, with a little embarrassment on his face: "Maybe it's a bit presumptuous, have you considered acting?"

"Is this a new acting plot?" Chu Qianze looked back and confirmed that he had walked out of the virtual studio: "It seems to be out of scope here."

"I'm not playing a game." Shen Hezhi saw that Chu Qianze looked back and understood that the other party had misunderstood.

"Is that a new trick?" Chu Qianze said casually.

Shen Hezhi pursed his lips.

This is also the first time he has spoken to a stranger like this, and he thinks in a different way.

Thinking of something, he activated his optical brain to call up his character information: "This is my identity information, which has an official seal on it, which can prove its authenticity. Don't worry, I'm not a suspicious person. ."

Fingers swiped on the optical brain screen a few times, Chu Qianze glanced at the official seal next to him, which was probably the official seal the other party said.

Forgery of official seals is considered one of the most serious crimes. So here, showing personal information with the official seal is a good way to prove your identity.

I just saw that the official seals of different groups are different according to individual achievements and status. Shen Hezhi's one belongs to the more advanced kind.

"What do you want from me?" Pushing the screen over, Chu Qianze put his hands in his pockets.

"There is a dessert shop nearby, it tastes good. How about we go there and sit down and chat?" Seeing that the other party believed in himself, Shen Hezhi closed his information page.

Chu Qianze thought for a moment and agreed.

When he came to the place, Shen Hezhi opened the door and let Chu Qianze go in first, and then brought someone to a window seat. "The scenery here is very good. What would you like to eat? Just order it here."

Chu Qianze looked at the price list in front of him. To be honest, he was not familiar with many of them, so he randomly ordered a recommended series, and then pushed it to Shen Hezhi.

"Is this all right?" Shen Hezhi confirmed to the person and looked at the menu at the same time. "The pineapple world here is very good. The main flavor is pineapple, but there are other fruits that are worth tasting."