Idol Talent Show

[Billing in progress-]

[Task completion: 100%]

【plot completion: 0%】

Brother System has already mastered Chu Qianze's habits, so he arranged the next session without waiting for anyone to speak.

[Connecting to the world, teleporting-]

When Chu Qianze came back to his senses, he was sitting in the car.

'Why did you send me directly, I still want to take a break, watch a movie, play a game or something. ' he thought to himself.

[...]

Isn't it all before, I'm going to come directly.

[Be quick at the next moment. 】

'It doesn't really matter. It feels like the plot is getting further and further away from me now. I used to have to go through a cutscene, but then I didn't have any use at all. ' Chu Qianze mocked in his heart.

[Don't worry, host, in this world, you will have a very profound exchange. (laugh)】

Chu Qianze frowned and suddenly had a bad premonition.

'I mean, it's in good shape now, please keep it up. '

[This is not under the control. 】

The electronic sound fluctuated a little, and she snickered unabashedly.

'Okay, just be happy. '

Anyway, if you have a task, you can complete it, and you don't need to pay too much attention to the others.

He looked around, then landed on himself.

Unable to evaluate, Chu Qianze simply chose to give up.

While there was nothing to do right now, he poked the system in his mind and asked him to send the relevant information quickly.

[Fetching information...]

["Let's Debut, Trainee", a reality show of idol competition. The protagonist Dou Xi chose to participate in this show because he wanted to be famous. Among them, he met Rong Jinghe, who made his debut in his own name, and developed a secret affection for him. 】

Seeing the four words of secret love, Chu Qianze couldn't help hissing, 'I almost don't know this word anymore. '

[In general, it is an inspirational story of a group of trainees working hard and making their debut. 】

Chu Qianze waited for a while, but no information was refreshed.

'That's it? That's it? '

Something went wrong, so he has not made his debut until now. 】

In the front passenger seat, Wang Bolin broke the silence.

"This audition is a rare opportunity, take it well. According to the program team's arrangement, you are probably starting to show your face, and you will be eliminated in the first round after two episodes. According to your current situation, It attracts some black fans and is unlikely to be voted, so our main purpose is to increase exposure and familiarize the audience."

[Unlocked character: Wang Bolin, your agent. There are many artists under her banner, and you are the only one who did not debut. hey-hey. 】

Ignoring the tone at the back of the panel, Chu Qianze pulled his thoughts back and silently listened to Wang Bolin's words.

"You're not bad at singing and dancing, why do you always go wrong on stage? Oh, I don't expect you to play normally, but if you want to increase exposure, You can't be like this anymore, you have to make some changes." Wang Bolin stopped talking and waited for Chu Qianze's response.