Chapter 66

"Hello." Zong Xinjue nodded.

"Senior, it's great to see you, I thought I'd never see you again."

When I think of the original situation, Anjueluo wants to cry. "Why did you leave without a word at that time, when we heard what the coach said, we were all stunned."

Zong Xinjue smiled, but did not answer.

"Senior, can I add you as a friend?" Anjueluo opened the panel with anticipation.

"Of course." There's nothing to say no to that either.

[Player Anjueluo, please add you as a friend. ]

[You have added player Angelo as a friend]

"That, Senior Chen Qianli, can I also add you as a friend?" An Jieluo put his eyes on Chu Qianze with a little embarrassment.

"No problem." Chu Qianze agreed to the friend request.

"If you don't mind, can you bring me one?" Bai Che added to the topic at the right time.

So the four of them added friends.

"Senior, how about I invite you to a meal. It's rare to meet, I really have a lot to tell you. Senior, you don't know, since you left, the club has also happened Something happened." An Gieluo said here, remembering the scene when everyone had a dinner and play together, his expression was a little sad.

When Bai Che saw Anjueluo like this, distress flashed in his eyes, he didn't speak, he just patted him on the shoulder, taking it as comfort.

"I'm fine." Anjueluo grabbed Bai Che's hand and smiled, very sunny.

Chu Qianze remained silent the whole time, listening to these people. Finally, he turned his attention to Zong Xinjue. Just suddenly felt that this person was a little sad.

"Senior, will you participate in the holographic league this time?" An Gioro asked.

Zong Xinjue heard the words and glanced sideways at Chu Qianze, "Not sure yet."

"Haha, I have already confirmed as a contestant for the team. If senior participates, then we are opponents! I really look forward to the competition with senior." Anjueluo took Bai Che's hand and shook it, Like a big dog.

"The game is about to come on." Zong Xinjue said.

Bo Che pulled Anjueluo's sleeves down, "I didn't mean to have a meal with everyone, why did we start chatting again."

"Oh yes, I forgot all of a sudden." An Jieluo scratched his head and smiled: "Senior, I invite you to have a meal together, just to tell you about those guys They know that I will be shocked when I see you."

"Are you all okay?" Zong Xinjue asked.

An Gioro: "Actually, it's pretty good. Everyone lives their own little life. Now that holographic online games are popular, the club wants to reform. We are now studying this area."

"By the way, senior, how about we go to have a meal now, I was chatting with the coach yesterday, he must be still on the Internet, and we happened to have a video together."

Zong Xinjue was silent for two seconds, and unconsciously stroked his right wrist.

Although there is nothing on the surface, Chu Qianze feels that Zong Xinjue is not very interested now.

Exhaling a breath, he directly raised his arm and pulled Zong Xinjue's neck, like a good buddy: "I'm sorry, we have something to do later, probably we won't be able to eat. Or next time?"

Anjueluo was obviously a little lost, and it was hard to meet him. "Then, there's nothing you can do if something happens."

"Let's make an appointment later." Zong Xinjue said.

Raiders Counterattack [Quick Transmigration] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें