Chapter 8

After the end of the live broadcast, Chu Qianze threw all the tableware and chopsticks left on the table to the automatic washing machine. Suddenly, a line of words appeared in front of him.

【New Story】

The long-lost text even made Chu Qianze feel a little nostalgic. This time has passed so leisurely that I almost forgot that there are still tasks.

He walked out of the kitchen, came to lie down on the sofa, and then slowly opened it to check.

[At night, in the famous GAY bar, Zhong Mu was a part-time waiter, but was harassed. Yun Zhoujie couldn't see it and stepped forward to stop it. Zhong Mu gave him a glass of wine in order to express his gratitude. Yun Tianjie lost consciousness, Zhong Mu sent him to the hotel, and the two spent the night in the hotel. 】

There are so many flaws, I don't know where to complain.

Finally, he asked a question: "What about my role?"

[You were drinking at the bar and were pulled on stage to dance. The function is to render the atmosphere and highlight the wild dance of demons in the bar at that time. 】

"What the hell, I still want to be a background board?" Chu Qianze felt reluctance in his heart.

"As the president of Tangtang Group A, Yun Zhoujie is so busy with his work that he has time to go to a **** bar to drink? You are obviously unreasonable." Chu Qianze reasoned.

It really is a script, without the intelligence of the system, it can only repeat the text in the plot.

Although I am reluctant, it is my job after all, and I must be a little professional.

Even if it is a background board, it has to be the most beautiful background board.

Chu Qianze directly closed the script and exhaled. Why was he so upset.

At this time, mustard sent a private message.

Mustard: [I heard that Group A is planning to launch offline activities for anchors, will you participate? 】

Chu Qianze saw the message, opened the notification and glanced at it, making sure that he had not received the message.

According to the number of his fans, if such an event is held, he will definitely send a notice to ask. Now that I have not received the news, 80% of the activities have just been decided, and the relevant staff have not yet been notified.

I haven't even received the news from my own host, how did the fan of mustard know about it.

Thinking in his mind, Chu Qianze didn't slow down.

Healthy Zhai: [I haven't received the news yet. 】

Yun Tianjiao saw this message and stared at the line for a while.

I did not read it wrong, the other party really did not receive the message.

Is staff productivity so low now?

I took a look at the time, it turned out that it was decided this morning, how can I feel that it has been a long time.

After a while, Yangshengzhai sent a message: [How did you know? (curious)】

Yun Tianke was silent, thinking about how to answer.

I can't say, because I agree with this plan. How could I make this mistake asking about undisclosed events.

Finally, Yun Zhoujie typed and wrote: [I work in Group A. 】

Seeing this sentence, Chu Qianze understood.