Chapter 36

Chu Qianze raised a hand and tapped lightly in the air.

He broke through the original boundaries, and even the energy in his body was purified.

The patriarch is the closest to Chu Qianze. He is old, and his body is not as tough as other young people, but he can also feel his body lightening for a while, as if the whole person is younger.

The crowd couldn't hide their excitement, they raised their hands and wanted to salute Chu Qianze again, but they were stopped by a strange force, and they couldn't bend down.

"Okay, it's all gone, it's all gone, what should I do?"

Everyone responded and left in an orderly manner.

Chu Qianze looked back and found that the patriarch was still kneeling, so he quickly helped him up. "What are you doing, get up quickly."

Take a closer look, sorry, why is this person crying.

"Sorry sir, I lost my way." The patriarch wiped away his tears, he was excited, he originally thought that the clan would be so silent, but he didn't expect the turn of the curve, ushered in the birth of the wolf.

"Lord Canglang, you have just completed your awakening, so you may not be very proficient in your abilities, I will let you..." Before the patriarch could finish speaking, Juan Mao rushed in.

"Let me come, let me come! My lord, I have a good understanding of this aspect, and I will show you the ability to familiarize yourself with it!" Kuumao's ears moved, very excited. "I didn't expect you to be Lord Canglang! I, I, I found Lord Canglang. You were so handsome just now!"

"Volume!" The patriarch scolded, wanting him to pay attention to etiquette. This is too impolite.

"Sorry..." With the original excitement, he drooped his ears and became more regular. He really respects the patriarch.

"It's fine." Chu Qianze stopped the patriarch's words. It would be uncomfortable if everyone treated him respectfully. "Just let the sham teach me."

"Then I'll leave."

The patriarch stopped talking, bowed slightly to Chu Qianze, and turned to leave.

Volume suddenly saw the patriarch go far, and only then did he resume his former activity. "Lord Canglang, I will teach you to put away your ears and tail first."

He looked at Chu Qianze's snow-white ears and tail, with envy in his eyes, silver-white, he looked so handsome.

"First imagine..."

Volume explained the method, and then said: "These need to be adapted in advance, usually they can be put away in a week or two, but you are Canglang Lord, it should be much faster. "About a day or two.

Before he finished speaking, Chu Qianze touched his head, and then his ears and tail disappeared.

He fell silent for a moment, his expression a little solemn.

Seeing that the volume was wrong, Chu Qianze thought that there was something wrong with what he did, so he controlled the ears and tails to change them again. "Is something wrong?"

Not only can it be taken back, but can it be changed back now? It has only been so long, is it easy to put it away?

Jumao felt that he had received a critical blow.

"It's nothing, you did a great job!" Roll said with a smile, wiping away the sad tears in his heart. How long did it take me to learn to do it? It seemed like a month. At that time, I stepped on all the pits.