Chapter 86

The skin, in the cold, showed a looming sexy. A drop of water dripped from the shower head and landed on him, making a shallow mark in the foam.

Subconsciously closing the door, Chu Qianze said, "Why don't you lock the door when you take a shower?"

"I locked the door." Affected by the other party's natural attitude, Rong Jinghe followed. After he finished speaking, he realized that this development was not quite right.

He clicked the lock button with his finger, looked back at Rong Jinghe: "The door lock doesn't seem to work well."

"Turn your face back." Rong Jinghe's face was a little ugly, he didn't have the habit of being naked in front of others. At this time, whoever has less clothes is embarrassed, especially when he is still in a vacuum.

"Um, sorry."

Chu Qianze did the same, staring at the door panel in front of him. "Then let me wash my hands. Don't worry, I don't look at you."

Rong Jinghe originally wanted to refuse, but when he heard the latter sentence, he swallowed the words in his mouth. What Chu Qianze just said seemed to be hypocritical.

He turned his back and put the shower gel bottle on the small table next to him.

"Wash your hands and go out."

"Of course, leave after washing." Chu Qianze wet his hands. Just when I was about to turn back to talk to someone, I remembered the current state of the two, and I broke it back halfway.

Glancing at Chu Qianze, Rong Jinghe frowned slightly, hesitated for a moment, turned on the switch of the shower head next to him, hot water fell from above, and washed all the foam on his body , spread out to the ground, and spun into the sewer next to it.

Chu Qianze raised his head and looked in the mirror according to his usual habit, only to see that scene. Without waiting for the consciousness to respond, the brain stores the picture on its own.

Facial twitching, he looked away, turned on the faucet to rinse off the foam, and opened the door directly.

When Rong Jinghe heard the sound of the door closing, he moved. He closed his eyes and exhaled softly.

After verifying the guess, he didn't bother about it, he went directly to the table next to him and sat down, found a bag of potato chips, and after a few bites, he began to pack up.

After a while, the bathroom door opened and then closed again. It seemed that Rong Jinghe was experimenting with the door lock.

After turning on and off about three times, he walked out from the inside, his eyes stopped on Chu Qianze, and he came to his place and sat down.

This is a quadruple room with two beds on each side.

And Chu Qianze was right on the side with him. That is to say, when two people sleep, either head to foot, or head to head or foot to foot.

"The door lock is broken, I just tried it, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't." Pour himself a glass of water, Rong Jinghe spoke first.

Three times, only one is really locked.

"Well, let's talk to the staff later, it's quite inconvenient." Chu Qianze put his cup aside and brought up his clothes at the same time. Everything is sorted.

Sit on the stool, pick up the potato chips next to it, and hand them to Rong Jinghe: "Do you want to eat?"

Rong Jinghe shook his head: "No."

He is not interested in snacks, and this thing is too high in calories, which is not conducive to controlling body shape, it is better to eat some nutritious food.