Chapter 50

The crew is shooting. Director Wang is standing in front of the camera, watching the results of the previous scene.

He took a few glances and waved his hand: "Little Chu, come here. Come and see this."

Chu Qianze came over and followed through.

“How do you feel?” Director Wang said.

This is to test yourself.

Chu Qianze summed up his views and said it.

Director Wang listened to Chu Qianze's words and nodded, very satisfied.

"It seems that you have read almost all the books I recommended to you."

"Actually, there is still one book left." Chu Qianze said.

"It's already good, it's only been a few days. I'll recommend a few more books to you later. If you have nothing to do, you can go watch the movie, think about the transition of the picture, the shooting angle, or It's something else. These can all be studied."

"Okay." Chu Qianze responded, and kept moving.

There are not many tasks to shoot today, and it ends very early. After saying goodbye to everyone, Chu Qianze walked to the underground parking lot. Look around, and finally come to a stop in front of a car.

Knocked on the window.

The window was pulled down, revealing the person inside.

Chai Heling controlled to open the car door and motioned for people to come in first.

Chu Qianze came to the passenger seat and sat down: "Did you wait for a long time?"

"No, I'll be here for a while."

Chai Heling tapped his fingers on the steering wheel twice, and his eyes fell on Chu Qianze.

"How are you going to start today's class?"

"It's not urgent, you need to know your level first."

Chu Qianze said, thought for a moment, and suggested: "How about you try to strike up a conversation with me now?"

"Talk to you?"

Chai Heling raised his eyes and hit Chu Qianze's eyes directly.

"Yes, you must have met someone who wanted to strike up a conversation with me when you asked me before. Think of me as him and try."

Chu Qianze adjusted his sitting posture, involuntarily showing a slight smile in his eyes: "Come on, don't be shy."

"Is it right here."

Chai Heling's face was dry.

"Yes, whatever you think, I will cooperate with your actions."

Chu Qianze nodded, he was still curious, what would this person do.

"...Do as I say." Chai Heling was moved.

"Yes, I will try my best to cooperate." Chu Qianze replied.

Chai Heling thought about it, pinched his ears, and felt a little hot there.

Before the atmosphere became stalemate, Chu Qianze said, "Would you like to set a scene?"

"Do you have any difficulties now?" Chai Heling suddenly said this. He started the first sentence in the scene.

"Accidentally burst the tire." Chu Qianze replied casually.

Chai Heling was not satisfied with this answer, and added the background condition: "It's raining now, and you didn't bring an umbrella. But there is an urgent matter next, and the time is in a hurry."