Chapter 56

[When a martial arts scene meets a joker: (small video)]

Ai Jing has been obsessed with this novel a year ago, and has not come out of the bottom of the pit. Even if it is over, he will turn it out and take a look from time to time.

I learned that the novel was made into a TV series. Although I didn't have any expectations, I still adhered to the attitude of eating melons and followed the crew account.

This morning, when he was swiping his phone, he saw this little video.

"What is this."

The old grandfather in the middle dressed up, should be the male protagonist.

"It looks quite similar, old enough, I thought I would find an uncle."

Ai Jing thought to himself, and continued to wait for the follow-up.

Those who have read the original book know that, at the beginning, considering the physical fitness, the grandfather chose Tai Chi Beginner, which is probably talking about related movements.

The next second, the figure in the back walked up, gestured a few moves, and then the two of them learned together.

After watching the whole video, Ai Jing was amused.

Is it okay to play mahjong?

The ones I said later even rhymed. The most amazing thing is that when the tall young man compares the movements of the old grandfather, there is an inexplicable sense of joy, and the viewers can't stop watching.

Thinking it was funny, he directly forwarded it and liked it, and recommended this video to everyone.

When the crew was resting, Director Wang looked at the online news, touched his mustache, and said with satisfaction.

"It looks good."

Zhu Yan was also looking at it, but only felt melancholy: "Everyone said that I look like grandpa, and I have no love."

"This proves that you fit the character, doesn't it?"

Director Wang patted each other on the shoulder.

"Director Wang, why don't you give Xiao Chu a face, you see so many people in the barrage are talking about it. Do you want Xiao Chu to show his face in the next video? Or, we will next time. How about letting Xiao Chu play the role of an old grandfather?" Zhu Yan suggested.

Chu Qianze: "Brother Yan, do I have any grudge against you?"

"Hey, this is not me playing the old man alone, is it too lonely. And this is not what I thought, it was mentioned by netizens" Zhu Yan laughed.

"We'll just show the tidbits, nothing else."

Director Wang set the scope: "The next video is still in this style, Xiaochu doesn't show his face, who will look at you when he shows his face? If it wasn't for everyone to see the comparison picture and achieve the contrast effect, I would I won't even put a shadow on it."

"Shit, I'm heartbroken." Zhu Yan cried for this reality.

On this day, Zhu Yan was secretly rubbing the watch on the official WeChat, but he was stunned when he saw the preview comment, his thick eyebrows were furrowed.

Zhu Yan reacted very strongly, scratching his head, Chu Qianze asked, "Brother Yan, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Zhu Yan raised his head and grinned at the person, then continued to swipe his phone.

Seeing that the other party's expression was wrong, Chu Qianze took out his mobile phone and just unlocked it when he heard Zhu Yan say:

"Little Chu, can you help me get that towel?"