The Butler And His Nobleman

The world ends, Chu Qianze's soul is removed, and the system returns automatically.

The system happily looked at the fonts, emojis, emoticons, comics, anime, movies and novels in its memory stick, and felt that all students were satisfied.

These are wealth!

When the time comes, it will be resold to other systems, and you will definitely get a lot of good things in exchange for things! The system decided that it must replace the kiss photos of the Elf King and the Dark God, it has been thinking about that for a long time!

"What are you thinking, so fascinated?" Chu Qianze raised his hand and poked the system.

] The system text appears on it, and it also comes with mechanical synchronous dubbing.

He blinked his eyes and fell straight on the sofa, the whole person lying lazily like a corpse of a salted fish.

"Hurry up, after the task is settled, we will go directly to the next world."

【Do you want the host to rest? 】

"No. It's empty here. You have to simulate everything yourself, and you're going to die."

[Now to settle the score, connecting to the scenario...] The system starts the settlement of the previous world.

[Task completion: 100%]

It is my host! It was bubbling with joy.

It is rare to see such a high level of task completion! As expected of the person chosen by that adult!

The next metric appears.

【plot completion: 0%】

When the data appeared, the system was stunned, and then a screen full of question marks appeared.

【What is this? Wait a minute, host, I'll check the program myself! 】

The system pretended to be calm and panicked.

Crap, I'm downloading something, I accidentally let a virus in. Being invaded by a virus is a small matter. If you lose those video emojis you downloaded, the system can definitely go back to the factory and rebuild it in a sad way!

"Don't worry, you're not poisoned."

Huh? How does the host know what I'm thinking.

"You display them directly on the screen, including this sentence." Chu Qianze looked at it's dull look, hahaha, laughing out loud, without any friendship at all.

The system found that it had connected an additional interface and quickly interrupted it.

【Host, what is the situation? 】

"It's just what you see. Things like the plot collapsed inexplicably, and I don't know what the situation is. Anyway, the contract only allows me to complete my own tasks, and does not talk about other tasks. It's OK when you're done." Chu Qianze patted the screen.

[That's right. 】

The system understands, it turns out that the plot collapsed. The host is right, as long as the mission is completed anyway, there is no mention of the plot, so it shouldn't matter... right?

"What's the next world?" Seeing that the system was silent, Chu Qianze asked urgently.

【This will not be known until you reach the world. Host, following the system is a right only a novice has, and now it has passed the first world. After the system is gone, you have to take good care of yourself. 】

The system was crying and chirping, this host is really worry-free. If it wasn't for the host to take the initiative, he would definitely not have time to download so many good things.