Chapter 96

I have to say, swinging your body with the bus is also an alternative way to relax.

The bus turned suddenly, and his body shifted outward, but he was hungry and tired, and he didn't want to move at all. Finally, when he was about to fall out, Chu Qianze was preparing to move himself back, when suddenly he felt his arm being pulled, and he fell back.

The next second, the chin rested on Rong Jinghe's shoulder.

Hey.

Chu Qianze wondered if he should wake up, and gave up after thinking about it for about half a second. After opening your eyes, you have to talk, move yourself over, and continue a series of activities... Forget it.

He made up his mind, he controlled his breathing, began to brew sleepiness seriously, and tried his best to change himself from fake sleep to real sleep.

Before meeting Duke Zhou, my head sank,

Opening his eyes, it turns out that Rong Jinghe fell asleep by leaning on it. The lights were turned on, and a silhouette fell under his eyelashes.

I can fall asleep like this, it seems really tired.

Chu Qianze sighed inwardly, raised his hand to protect his face, sat up slowly, and let him lean on his shoulder.

The bus came to the door of the apartment and drove slowly inside.

Seeing that he has reached the destination, Chu Qianze pushed the person next to him: "Wake up, we have arrived at the place."

Rong Jinghe responded and opened his eyes, but his mind was still a little dazed.

What is this... How come you are leaning on Chu Qianze?

"Arrived?" he asked slowly.

Rong Jinghe left from the shoulders, wiped his eyes, and glanced around, most of the people in front had already disappeared.

How come I fell asleep, really...

Chu Qianze bent down and stood up, came to the corridor: "Let's go too."

He bowed his head and stood up, Rong Jinghe walked forward half a step slowly.

As soon as I got off the bus, I saw Hong standing on the steps.

Seeing Chu Qianze and Rong Jinghe getting off the bus, Hong took a few steps to meet them: "Just wait for you two! Hurry up, there are many people who want to take the opportunity to eat hot pot. Ye Lunzhen has already gone to occupy a seat."

"You two performed so well this time, I was stunned in the lounge! Wow, that's amazing! I don't know what it will be like to perform together." In front, talking while walking.

"I'm serious, you can come back to the same group for a performance and join forces, the effect will definitely explode! It must be very attractive!"

"This is not something that can be achieved by thinking, and it has to be arranged by the program team." Chu Qianze yawned leisurely.

"Brother Chu, are you sleepy?" Hong asked.

Hearing this question, Chu Qianze was stunned for a moment, and after thinking for a moment, he said, "Actually, it's not too bad. I just wanted to yawn when I was blown away by the wind."

Rong Jinghe walked beside, listening to the two of them, thoughtfully.

Walking into the cafeteria, Ye Lunzhen occupied a seat for four. Seeing that they came here, Ye Lunjuan stood up and waved, as if afraid that a few people would not see it.

"Here!"

"You are finally here." Seeing the three of them approaching, Ye Lunzhen breathed a sigh of relief.