Chapter 33

Chu Qianze browsed the content on the screen and poked it by the way.

"I'm going to do a big thing now. As a partner, do you have any kind of sponsorship?"

Seeing that there was no sound from the light screen, Chu Qianze continued: "I read those novels, don't they all have some kind of shopping mall as a system? Give me a few."

The screen still reacts.

"If I accidentally get killed, as my partner, should I be punished?"

"I remember that the contract said that you will be responsible for protecting my safety and will not die easily."

The screen moved, and a line of words appeared.

[The system is irresponsible if the host dies. 】

"Why is it called dead? I think I can rescue myself." Chu Qianze had already left the manor at this time, and was walking out, looking for a car.

Seeing that the system did not immediately reject it, he felt that there was a joke and continued to lobby in his heart.

"My ability is not bad, this time I'm not rushing straight up, I'm going to find a place to squat first, and then slowly consume them. But the main problem is, I have no problem with them. I don’t know the situation, and I don’t know what to do if I want to ambush. Now as long as you provide a little help, you can get twice the result with half the effort.”

【You can choose to wait and not go to the muddy water. 】

"You're wrong about that."

Chu Qianze said earnestly: "Don't you see that I have a mission, I mean to become Bo Qi's personal housekeeper? Actually, I am already there, but the mission has not been completed, what does this mean? Don't you find it strange?"

[How to say? 】

"I think the most important reason is that Bo Yu's favorability is not enough. Although he made me his housekeeper, he doesn't trust me." After speaking, Jian Guangping did not reply immediately , Chu Qianze changed the question: "What do you think of Bo An?"

[Half-blood, brown hair and blue eyes. 】

"Did I ask you this? I mean, what do you think Bo An is in Bo Yu's heart?"

Chu Qianze asked himself and answered: "Bo An is his sister, so it must be in his heart, occupying a big place in his heart. This time Bo An accident, if I can help save people, then Is it possible to get a good impression on Bo Qi?"

[You said...]

"I saved Bo Yu's sister, can I improve Bo Yu's favorability?" Chu Qianze didn't give the system a chance to think and let it answer this question on its own.

[Yes. 】

"Isn't that right? As long as Bo An is saved and Bo Yu's goodwill comes up, then the completion of this task is just around the corner."

Chu Qianze then added: "Also, after saving Bo An this time, her goodwill will definitely come up, and she can help us a lot at that time. Are you right?"

I always feel that something is weird, but what Chu Qianze said is no problem.

[Indeed. 】

"So, hurry up and say, is there anything like a golden finger. Do me a favor, brother, it's up to you whether you can complete the task or not!" Okay, even the system was infected a little bit.

[The host is sure, after today, will the mission go further? 】

"Of course." Chu Qianze affirmed.

[The host has not reached the level, so it stands to reason that the store cannot be opened. But based on the good performance of the host in the previous world, this world is very enthusiastic about the task, and I will make an exception for you and open a store. 】