Chapter 52

Back home, Chu Qianze suddenly remembered that he didn't seem to take the bag.

He walked to the window and glanced, and saw that Chai Heling's car was still parked below.

The nutritional value of those things given by Chai Heling is very high, but the taste is also notoriously bad, which seriously stepped on Chu Qianze's minefield.

He wouldn't take the initiative to get it, but on second thought, it was sent by Chai Heling...

Half sitting at the table next to him, Chu Qianze wondered if this person would bring it up.

A few minutes later, Chai Heling's car started and left.

Looks like, those things don't need to be eaten.

Chu Qianze raised his mouth, took a bottle of yogurt from the refrigerator, and clinked glasses in the air.

In the morning, there was still some time before the crew started. Director Wang sat on his chair with soy milk in one hand and fried dough sticks in the other.

As soon as she looked up, she saw a familiar figure, her eyebrows twitched.

"Little Chu? Didn't I let you rest at home for two days yesterday? Why did you come back?"

"Stay bored at home, go out for a walk,"

Chu Qianze took eight-treasure porridge in one hand, walked to Wang Dao with a few steps, kicked his feet lightly, moved the small bench to a suitable position, and sat down with his legs bent: "I am My hand is injured, but it's not that I'm bedridden without an arm or a leg. It's better to stay at home and watch you filming."

"What did the doctor say? There should be no problem."

Director Wang glanced at the gauze in Chu Qianze's hand.

"Just let me take care of it and be careful not to get infected." Chu Qianze took a mouthful of eight-treasure porridge.

Duan Fa also arrived at this time. Seeing Chu Qianze, he hurried over. "Chubian, didn't I tell you to take a few days off? Why did you come here?"

Thanks to Chu Qianze, things didn't escalate yesterday. Otherwise, it will be a question whether we can start work today.

"I'm bored, come and see you."

Chu Qianze bent one leg, revealing half of his ankle, and his leg suddenly became longer.

"Do you mean to see us working hard?" Duan Fa immediately understood the meaning.

Chu Qianze smiled and said nothing.

Duan Fa: I know!

"Chubian, are you okay with your wound? A few people in our group planned to visit you today." Duan Fa said.

He had a good impression of Chu Qianze at first, but yesterday the other party was too handsome, and he immediately added some good impressions.

"So I came here on my own initiative to save you from running." Chu Qianze put down the eight-treasure porridge and said leisurely.

Duan Fa wanted to chat a few more words, but there was something else to do later, and he did not continue. "Chubian, I'm going to work first."

"Hey, let's go." Chu Qianze responded.

"Director Wang is early, I'm going to work." Duan Fa greeted Director Wang and walked to the back.

Director Wang watched people leave, nibbled on the fritters, remembered the conversation between the two just now, and suddenly said a word. "Hey, how do I feel, you are more like the director here than I am. Look at that kid Duan Fa, he even greeted you first and then spoke to me at the end, making me feel like a gift."