Chapter 34

Bo Yu stared at the person opposite and did not answer immediately, but continued: "I will ask Butler Liu to settle the bill for you in advance, and this month's salary will be tripled as usual."

Even if I die, let me die and understand."

Bo Qi: "You know that Bo An and I are blood."

Chu Qianze did not speak, quietly waiting for the follow-up.

"You were the mysterious man in the alley before, and you appeared in two related events after that."

Before he finished speaking, he stopped.

I don't know when, Chu Qianze came to him and put one hand on the back of the sofa. The distance was too close, causing Bo Yu's heart to feel turbulent.

, You can feel my sincerity. I have no hostility towards you, nor any enemy. It hurts you to doubt me so much."

"If you really want to say that there is any selfishness..." Chu Qianze leaned down and looked at Bo Yu, not letting go of any detail: "I just want to be Mr.'s personal butler, that's all That's it."

"If you don't give me an explanation, sir, I might not be able to sleep at night." Chu Qianze really wanted to know what this person was thinking.

Before, I clearly felt that the relationship between the two should be closer, at least to the level of friends. But now, there is clearly something wrong with this development.

Bo Qi looked at him, then raised his hand to hold Chu Qianze's hand, and pulled the man towards him with a slight force. The fangs stretched out and directly bit Chu Qianze's neck.

Feeling the loss of blood, Chu Qianze's lips quickly turned white. Seeing that the area where Bo Yu didn't stop, became more and more intense, he couldn't bear it any longer, and punched people in the face directly.

"Are you sick with TMD?!"

Bo Yu was hit straight, he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and sucked clean.

His eyes fell on the person next to him. At this time, this person's face was frozen, and he covered his neck with one hand. There was still blood flowing there, and the smell made the roots of Bo Ya's teeth itch faintly. "It's really delicious."

"The bullets are delicious too, may I ask you to try it?"

The gun appeared in his hand, Chu Qianze stepped back and opened the distance, and aimed directly at Bo Yi. Raising your hand is a shot.

Bo Qi dodged to the side to avoid the attack. He glanced at the sofa, and there was a hole in it, and it seemed to be smoking.

"So irritable," Bo Yu chuckled lightly, his tone was contemptuous. "I just drank some blood, so what?"

Chu Qianze was so angry that he could feel the wetness at the collar. In addition to biting someone just now, this man also stuck out his tongue and licked it. Thinking of that feeling, the whole person is going to get goosebumps.

He raised his hand and fired two more shots.

Bo Qi let go to the side, but it was still a step too late. The bullet grazed his arm, cut his sleeves, and smeared light blood.

The rear vase was hit by a bullet and fell to the ground and shattered. The bookshelf also fell down, and things were scattered everywhere on it.

"You should be lucky, I opened the barrier."

Bo Yu looked down at his arm.

Chu Qianze sneered: "If you stand still and let me shoot, I will thank you and say it several times."