Chapter 133

The aliens were repelled, and the whole country cheered.

In the mourning service for the martyrs, everyone stopped and faced the sky in silence.

"We will always remember this day, remember these martyrs who died in the battle. It was they who rushed to the forefront that they won today's victory." The city that is being rebuilt In the middle, the sound of the broadcast resounded in the sky, fell into everyone's ears, and melted into their hearts.

At this point, "Alien Invasion" is officially completed.

"Congratulations, it's over." Chu Qianze spoke first, breaking the quiet atmosphere in the crew.

"Everyone has worked hard, everyone has worked hard!" He Ran echoed, and all the staff responded, and the atmosphere immediately became warm.

Looking at Shen Hezhi who was staring at the mausoleum in a daze on the set, Chu Qianze walked over and patted him on the shoulder, "What are you thinking, so fascinated."

Shen Hezhi came back to his senses and held the hand on his shoulder, "It's nothing, I feel that these things are made quite similar."

"Really?" Chu Qianze followed Shen Hezhi's line of sight and looked at the small table next to it, on which was a plaque with his name engraved and a badge symbolizing military merit, "What are these things? It's beautiful, you might as well see me more when you have time."

Being surrounded by these words, Shen Hezhi's melancholy dissipated, "That's right, you are much prettier than them."

"Right, two eyes, one nose and one mouth." Chu Qianze leaned over and couldn't help laughing twice.

"What are you whispering there? Come and drive over, red envelopes!" Seeing the two of them crooked together and not knowing what to say, He Wan couldn't help but feel a pain in the ass. Anyway, in the crew, pay attention to the image.

"There is still a red envelope at the end?" Chu Qianze raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Yeah, let's go, let's go over." Shen Hezhi pulled the person to go there.

"Xiao Chu, this is your red envelope." He Zhu handed over the red paper bag: "I have eaten enough for this dinner, I am too lazy to invite any more, so I just give the money directly, ha, Spend what you want to do."

Chu Qianze took the red paper bag and weighed it, it was not light! "Thank you Director He, you are so real."

Seeing that He Ran wanted to talk about acting again, Shen Hezhi spread his hands: "Where is my red envelope?"

The originally brewing emotions were interrupted, He Tan couldn't help rolling his eyes, "What's the hurry, this is yours!"

Taking the red envelope, Shen Hezhi put it directly in his pocket: "Thank you, Director He."

"No thanks, just don't talk." He Zhu put his eyes on Chu Qianze: "Little Chu, if you have an idea, call me and let me know."

"Okay, thank you Director He." Chu Qianze responded.

We chatted a few more words, and gave the closing remarks. The crew ended work and everyone went home.

Chu Qianze walked back, remembering how positive He Ran announced the end, he couldn't help laughing: "He Dao's painting style is really different, straightforward."

Shen Hezhi agrees with this point, "He does things in a hurry and is very straightforward."

Walking, Shen Hezhi seemed unintentional: "What's your plan next?"

Chu Qianze thought for a while, "Sleep and rest."

"Then how about going somewhere with me before that?" Shen Hezhi walked two steps to Chu Qianze and turned to face him.